What's new

Squonk

You'll notice some difference from the vv pulse to a rage, it's a good squonker but it's a beast, what I'd call a desk mod, not for on the go. I think it weighed in at 380g

Better is a kinda relative term, checking the stats, mine says I've done 1328 puffs in an hour and a half vaping and it's still working. Not really big on squonking in the main and other than the topside I only have the pulse bf. I guess it's mostly subjective anyway with these things.

You'll notice some difference from the vv pulse to a rage, it's a good squonker but it's a beast, what I'd call a desk mod, not for on the go. I think it weighed in at 380g
Yeah the Pulse X was light as. I have a smok t priv that I'm using just now and I can tell the difference in weight, though I'm not too fussed by it.

Better is a kinda relative term, checking the stats, mine says I've done 1328 puffs in an hour and a half vaping and it's still working. Not really big on squonking in the main and other than the topside I only have the pulse bf. I guess it's mostly subjective anyway with these things.
Wow that's alot of usage in an hour and a half is it literally attached to your gob lol

I don't think so, (90*60)/1328=4.06 seconds per puff, if I did my sums right.

Hmm not sure now I like the idea of the topside dual having the top fill, so I don't have to take the bottle out. Is it worth paying £40 extra rather than £30 for the ohm boy is the question.

Hmm not sure now I like the idea of the topside dual having the top fill, so I don't have to take the bottle out. Is it worth paying £40 extra rather than £30 for the ohm boy is the question.
I own a rage & topside dual, the rage is good but it is heavy so it's my stay at home mod, the topside ok yes it's more expensive but so worth it, the top fill is one reason & secondly it's lighter than then the rage & feels more comfortable in my hand, oncei did the software update I'm getting 2 days use out of my molicells fromfogstar.

I own a rage & topside dual, the rage is good but it is heavy so it's my stay at home mod, the topside ok yes it's more expensive but so worth it, the top fill is one reason & secondly it's lighter than then the rage & feels more comfortable in my hand, oncei did the software update I'm getting 2 days use out of my molicells fromfogstar.
I think I jumped the gun considering the topside. I re read vape kings email and they said if I get the higher priced replacement and pay the difference I could have the Rba for £15, so if I ask for a refund that would mean I don't get it and I would have to buy both which would be about £100,and too expensive for me right now.

Back
Top Bottom