What's new

Squid Industries Squad 3-in-1 Pod Kit

rew

Olympian
Another Pod type system with a rebuildable option. Also takes disposable pods and refillable pods too.

Squid-Industries-Squad-Rebuildable-TC-Pod-Kit-950mAh_006227e232ef.jpg

Squid Industries Squad Kit is a revolutionary multiple-functional pod system Kit from Squid Industries company which is compatible with three kinds of pods: Refillable Pod, Disposable Pod(sold separately) and RTA Pod(sold separately) to satisfy all your vaping needs. The 2ml Refillable Pod comes with a replaceable and powerful 0.6ohm mesh coil to bring a purer flavor and long-time usage. Moreover, the Squid Industries Squad Battery supports 5-30W output with easy-operated buttons and advanced chipset. Plus the OLED Screen, you can know the working conditions clearly.

Size: 45.5 x 20.5 x 86mm
Wattage: 5-30W
Battery Type: Built-in battery
Display: OLED Screen
Pod Type: 2ml Refillable Pod with 0.6ohm mesh coil; Disposable Pod(sold separately) and RTA Pod(sold separately)

Preview of the RTA

mmmmm... interesting and most unexpected from Squid.

Any idea of the price rew?

The pods are rising and this rba even looks properly rebuildable.
Shame the device is too big.

When does a pod become an AiO? Because this looks more like an AiO to me than anything else.

When does a pod become an AiO? Because this looks more like an AiO to me than anything else.
Those lines were blurred a long time ago, any 'pod' with replaceable coils falls into the AIO catergory, though to be fair they are saying this is 3 in one.

Either way it looks great to me and ticks all the boxes I want, especially rebuild-able and adjustable airflow, the size looks small for a system with a screen chip-set going to keep an eye on this one keenly.
Thanks @rew

I still think I'll hold off buying one of these rebuildable pods till the end of the year.
There will be more options, more reviews and more wheat than chaf.

Back
Top Bottom