What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

It's getting ridiculous isn't it. When I first joined there was so many helpful people. A lot of them rarely visit now. @mannikon , @city461 , @Mr Numpty , @scrumpox , to name just a few. All disappeared, although I did see a post from @scrumpox the other day. Even the legend ;) @SirLugg doesn't post as often as he used to.
What's it all coming to !
I thought I'd noticed quite a few folk are no longer around... I had a year out myself, lots of health issues and ended up back on the smokes. Been 3 weeks so far this time and going better than last haha. Used to absolutely love this place, everyone was so helpful and had a real sense of all in it together... Now, I'm not sure anymore

I wasn't singling you out pal. It was a generalisation. This forum used to be really friendly but over the last few month's it seems the bickering has taken central stage. And for the record, your postings about the solder would I'm sure, be very helpful to some people so nowt wrong with that.
used to be all about teaching and learning off one another and remaining open minded but it appears to be increasingly about personal opinions/favouritism and defending them at all costs

Everybody’s angry about everything these days. It’s like people have forgotten to have fun and just take everything seriously. I don’t think it’s confined to the forum.

This should cheer people up a bit...

it isnt, just look at wider society and see how polarised it is

how about a little then and now
Then
OP: ive just picked a griffin 25 and its the best thing since sliced bread
response: really ive heard its a bugger to wick and can leak
OP: well ive had no problems so far just watch vics video and its golden
response: keep us all updated then it may be worth considering and thanks for the feedback
OP: no problem

Now
OP: Ive got a kylin its the best thing since sliced bread
response: FFS its a leaky piece of shit its a reload or nothing
OP: is it fuck you just dont know how to build a tank you fucking loser
response: fuck off
repeat ad infinitum until thread is locked

Last edited:
used to be all about teaching and learning off one another and remaining open minded but it appears to be increasingly about personal opinions/favouritism and defending them at all costs
Indeed. There are quite a lot of us that have noticed that this place is being taken over by the "haters". I just hope it doesn't cause the good people to leave and never come back. That would be a great shame.

It's getting ridiculous isn't it. When I first joined there was so many helpful people. A lot of them rarely visit now. @mannikon , @city461 , @Mr Numpty , @scrumpox , to name just a few. All disappeared, although I did see a post from @scrumpox the other day. Even the legend ;) @SirLugg doesn't post as often as he used to.
What's it all coming to !

Lol. I just lurk mostly Mick. But that list is much, much longer and will just continue to get longer again. The universal point being that everyone on it said that shit needed to change on all levels, and they said it many times over, or it/they would become too big a monster to control.

And whaddya know? Ha.
The Internet should be fun. Not a dictatorship where you're walking on eggshells. But the world moves on. As do its people. And if Sam at DDV thread the other day is anything to go by as will its funding.

Everybody’s angry about everything these days. It’s like people have forgotten to have fun and just take everything seriously. I don’t think it’s confined to the forum.

This should cheer people up a bit...

I think they’re all worrying about brexit.

Lol. I just lurk mostly Mick. But that list is much, much longer and will just continue to get longer again. The universal point being that everyone on it said that shit needed to change on all levels, and they said it many times over, or it/they would become too big a monster to control.

And whaddya know? Ha.
The Internet should be fun. Not a dictatorship where you're walking on eggshells. But the world moves on. As do its people. And if Sam at DDV thread the other day is anything to go by as will its funding.
Hi mate, hope you had a good Christmas.
Yup, the list is indeed much longer, they were just a few off the top of my head.
I don't blame you lurking one bit. I'm finding that although I log in I'm not posting as much as I did unless I can help someone. Any threads that ramp up to multiple page's in a few hour's, especially during the day, I tend not to visit as you can guess what's going on.
Just occasionally I snap and post a grumpy statement. Life's crap enough as it is at the moment without having to put up with egotistical cockwombles.

Anyway, happy New year to you mate.

And whaddya know? Ha.

you should not feel to have to lurk, but sometimes thats the safest option around here lately, you been missed though bud.

Hi mate, hope you had a good Christmas.
Yup, the list is indeed much longer, they were just a few off the top of my head.
I don't blame you lurking one bit. I'm finding that although I log in I'm not posting as much as I did unless I can help someone. Any threads that ramp up to multiple page's in a few hour's, especially during the day, I tend not to visit as you can guess what's going on.
Just occasionally I snap and post a grumpy statement. Life's crap enough as it is at the moment without having to put up with egotistical cockwombles.

Anyway, happy New year to you mate.
Exactly that man. Real life always wins, although some people are a lot more dependent on places such as this than others for one reason or another. And in 2016 or 2017 I'd have understood that because it was somewhat of a haven, it was for me. A break from real life of you like. So to see it where its at, but also know what the reasons are behind it are used to be a bone of contention, then became upsetting and now its reached a point where you resign yourself to the fact it is what it is and won't change and you move on. But change is very, very much needed on many levels. Nobody aside from the outright trolls should be made to feel shit. It's a fucking forum. Your post count and/or forum status does not dictate what grade of a human you are. This is all pretend....

Christmas was chilled thanks bud. A bit blurry but that's self inflicted. New years will be spent with one wife and 2 dogs eating crap and drinking ale planning which resolutions im gonna break first.

I hope you're good too mate and have had a decent festive season [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom