What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

Don't worry.

I won't be offering any more advice or opinions, or asking anything - so it should all calm down again soon.
I wasn't singling you out pal. It was a generalisation. This forum used to be really friendly but over the last few month's it seems the bickering has taken central stage. And for the record, your postings about the solder would I'm sure, be very helpful to some people so nowt wrong with that.

C'mon Folks, we've had quite enough dramas, or "perceived" dramas recently and it would be good to put a lid on it now!!

As has been pointed out already, POTV was a really useful and friendly resource until the argumentative and needy infiltrated and started to try and remodel the whole place. Forums change.......... Fact, but they are also very cyclical and hopefully we'll return to calmer waters again before long.

There are plenty of other places to take some of the stuff we have been seeing of late. Don't forget, google picks up on all manner of things and it would be a shame to see us slipping down the rankings because of the attitudes being displayed all too often

Just ordered a v3 due Monday.

Giving them a chance on the basis that the cut-and-paste description on the vendor's site was basically an acknowledgement of all the previous flaws.

Forgive and forget, peace among men* and all that.

* yes, yes, and the xx bunch too.

Another one of those threads with pointless arguments. No wonder alot of the old members aren't visiting this forum much anymore. I'm getting a bit fed up with the bitching to be honest.

totaly agree bud, just lately on here every other thread theres some arguement going, ffs i thought we was supposed to be adults on here !

totaly agree bud, just lately on here every other thread theres some arguement going, ffs i thought we was supposed to be adults on here !
It's getting ridiculous isn't it. When I first joined there was so many helpful people. A lot of them rarely visit now. @mannikon , @city461 , @Mr Numpty , @scrumpox , to name just a few. All disappeared, although I did see a post from @scrumpox the other day. Even the legend ;) @SirLugg doesn't post as often as he used to.
What's it all coming to !

Another one of those threads with pointless arguments. No wonder alot of the old members aren't visiting this forum much anymore. I'm getting a bit fed up with the bitching to be honest.
Everybody’s angry about everything these days. It’s like people have forgotten to have fun and just take everything seriously. I don’t think it’s confined to the forum.

This should cheer people up a bit...

It's getting ridiculous isn't it. When I first joined there was so many helpful people. A lot of them rarely visit now. @mannikon , @city461 , @Mr Numpty , @scrumpox , to name just a few. All disappeared, although I did see a post from @scrumpox the other day. Even the legend ;) @SirLugg doesn't post as often as he used to.
What's it all coming to !

I’m here feel free to ask my door is always open :14:

The whole range of double barrels have a flaw and it’s not just the battery contacts

I have one here and when i have a moment will be looking at it in depth and adjusting the design but the moment it’s a hot bed of contention

I’m here feel free to ask my door is always open :14:

The whole range of double barrels have a flaw and it’s not just the battery contacts

I have one here and when i have a moment will be looking at it in depth and adjusting the design but the moment it’s a hot bed of contention

V3 as well? I had hoped they would have fixed it all by now..

Back
Top Bottom