What's new

Squid Industries Double Barrel mod 3FVape

WP_20180907_12_44_12_Pro.jpg

260w of pent controlled mech. Wtf.

View attachment 171969

260w of pent controlled mech. Wtf.
I was scared to even get it out of the box. I swear when I walked past the mod cupboard I heard a mod say "please mister, don't put him in here. He will do thing's to us. Dirty things"

I'm locking it in the meds cupboard until I review it and give it away. Probably already downing my morphine.
Had to lock it up as I was afraid it was gonna bugger my toaster.

Names of brave souls who want to take this on after review.
(In all seriousness I will need to know who you are and will use this thing as safely as possible).

What where they thinking.

I was scared to even get it out of the box. I swear when I walked past the mod cupboard I heard a mod say "please mister, don't put him in here. He will do thing's to us. Dirty things"

I'm locking it in the meds cupboard until I review it and give it away. Probably already downing my morphine.
Had to lock it up as I was afraid it was gonna bugger my toaster.

Names of brave souls who want to take this on after review.
(In all seriousness I will need to know who you are and will use this thing as safely as possible).

What where they thinking.

I dont want the mod but dry humping your toaster sounds interesting :)

Still .......... I am enjoying mine now that it has arrived. I still love the design, and though I'm not happy with their service 3FVape did at least do the right thing in the end, and I have a spare that I can fettle or cannibalise. I will close my Paypal claim.

I'm more angry with Squid Industries for ignoring this - IMHO it wasn't 3FVape's fault originally ....... they just made it worse with their stupidly brutal video and their standard responses.

P1170296.JPG

Last edited:
The finish is flaking off mine already. I think i'll take some wire wool to it for a proper industrial look.

Back
Top Bottom