What's new

Something special juicewise?

Muddyfunster

Postman
POTVers, i have been vaping a while, and have gone through, and stockpiled rather a lot of juice.
Some is premade, some i make myself. And i like all the ones i have now. But i haven't spent much money on them ( per ml that is, the fridge, cupboards and freezers are stuffed hehehe ). I read reviews, tried a few, and sourced to save a few pennies here and there.
I have tried many premixed, and some from a few good companies here on POTV, and as said i now mainly make a few of my own ( cheapest yet ).

But, here's my question:

Can you tell me the names of some really good ( i know its subjective ) juices that, although are top end price wise, are still well worth the money?
I simply wish to try some juices that would be out of my consideration normally because of price ( birthday coming soon, both of my kids are over 18, i need get my wishlists ready.....). A treat now and then, a change from the juices i mix, would be pleasant.

Since i stopped smoking, i have lost my taste for tobacco flavours, and too high a pg ratio makes me itch, so
anyone any ideas?

Many juices I have tried ave been very hit and miss however, mountain oak vapours and manabush from @EjuiceBox are all top quality juices that I have enjoyed very much.
the alchemist's cupboard are all amazing for sweet and desert types eg. Lemon meringue pie is the closest thing to the real thing I have ever encountered in a Ejuice!
Vapingking has some really, really nice juices that I am enjoying at the moment, and waves of vapour are really good quality juices. Sorry if I have left anyone out, these are just my favourites that IMO all scream quality. Also most juices by vermillion river are held in high esteem by many! One last favourite if you did fancy a tobacco juice, pipe sauce shire malt is my absolute can not do without juice! Hope this helps?

Thanks, having a look at some suggested. Actually, the organic range of one suggested may be the reason for my request. I ordered some juice to mix from a usual supplier, and recieved a free gift sometime later in the post. Was a delicious organic juice, i vaped 30ml faster than ever before, and cannot remember who made it. I do remember it was expensive, and i wouldn't have tried if it wasn't free.

Mom and Pop's do a great non-tobacco range - Pchelas's Famous Five Layers is a complex sweet type juice that seems to change which flavour comes to the fore as thee vape it ;)

Whilst there maybe more top-end juices - i keep coming back to M+P's - especially Tobacco Praze and PF5L :D

Available in the UK from Leisure Liquids

Back
Top Bottom