What's new

Smok nord - people's thoughts on it

Sofir786

Postman
So I'm looking to get one of these, and just wondering for those who have bought it what experiences they've had. Can nic salts be used with the mesh coil and take smaller inhalation, how does the mtl coil vape flavour wise?

Any comments will be helpful

I can't be of any help but I do have one coming for review and I am looking forward to trying it. Never thought I would say that about a Smok product

I can't be of any help but I do have one coming for review and I am looking forward to trying it. Never thought I would say that about a Smok product
I've watched so many reviews and they've all been good, I have one other smok device the mag kit which really worked great for me but have a vaporesso polar now so that's my daily driver. I'm pretty excited about this one too, payday can't come soon enough lol

I've watched so many reviews and they've all been good, I have one other smok device the mag kit which really worked great for me but have a vaporesso polar now so that's my daily driver. I'm pretty excited about this one too, payday can't come soon enough lol

Hopefully smok has turned things around.

the smok nord? what is it with the names?

they should have gone all out and called it the fuct ard

Ahem...I do indeed have one but I can only comment as a vaper ;)

After using the Breeze, Breeze 2 and the Spryte all by Aspire I didn't want another pod as I just wasn't enjoying them.

I'm ashamed to say it as it is Smok but....It's bloody awesome!

Coil life is great (wait, yes I did say great) nearly 2 weeks on the mesh coil and still going, using a mixture of shortfills and TPD.

The Smok Species changed my mind tbh. I bought it my hubby as a joke as the paint is still perfect. So I risked the Nord, stuffed it in my handbag, thrown it on my desk, had it in my pocket...basically battered the poor little pod and not one scratch.

Battery life is what you expect from 1100mAh. I haven't tried the MTL coil as the 0.6 is still doing a great job.

A colleague at work has one and after a few weeks the battery has almost given up. He contacted smok and they are sending a whole replacement out

Back
Top Bottom