What's new

Smok Nord Coils

Quahog5

Postman
Never used a Smok and read many disparaging comments regarding the qc of their products, however I’m considering getting the new Smok rpm40 which takes the Nord coils.

As the Nord’s been out a while now, I’d be interested to hear if the coils are consistently good or bad, the 0.8 coil in particular

cant help much with the 0.8 but last pods i got came with 0.6 and 1.4 coil and theve been great so far but im not using them daily so no idea how long they last with continuous use.

ive not heard of this new pod but checking coils i cant find a 0.8 and the coils look slightly different to the nord coils im using but if youve been told they fit its all good https://www.sourcemore.com/smok-rpm-replacement-coil.html

Those rpm coils are for the upcoming smok rpm 40 aio/pod kit which will come with a rpm pod and a Nord pod so they won’t fit in the Nord.

The last Nord 0.6 mesh coil I used lasted almost 2 weeks using mainly menthol and peppermint vapes and mainly using the Nord in the evenings at home. The problem in the past with smok coils is the QC has been poor, and generally gets worse with time. I haven’t used mine for a while but I haven’t heard of any issues with Nord coils up to this point, but if anyone on here has been using it as one of their main vapes it would be interesting to hear their opinion on the coils.

I used a Nord 0.6 as my main vape last week on holiday and it's still going strong! Very surprised as the one I got with the kit itself only lasted me 3 days but I tend to find that all coils included with kits are pretty naff. Thinking of using the Nord more now.

I tend to vape my own mixes, generally fruity juices.

I use a couple of Nord Kits and the Mrs uses the Nord pen kit when out and about and have to say the coils are very good usually a good week out of them

I found the .8 coils very disappointing. The .6 were very good but were very iffy on the qc!

Thanks all. Doesn’t seem to have adjustable airflow so I think I’ll wait until there’s a video review, only pre order at the moment anyway. I’m guessing the rpm pod is aimed at dtl and the Nord pod mtl.

Can't say for the 0.8, but never had a problem with the 0.6 coils, they last about 2 weeks for me, but I don't use it all that much.

Back
Top Bottom