What's new

Smok i-priv

Already got my I priv dude. Did look at tge species. The I priv is a nice, solid mod, plus nothing else looks quite as funky. No problems with it as of yet so it looks like either smoks build quality has improved or I got a good one! Peace

Already got my I priv dude. Did look at tge species. The I priv is a nice, solid mod, plus nothing else looks quite as funky. No problems with it as of yet so it looks like either smoks build quality has improved or I got a good one! Peace

Owned about 7 Smok mods now, and sadly they have all sucked, none of them lasted longer than 3 months.
I really hope you have more luck with yours than I have my previous ones :D

Smok are poor mods to buy or they look like kids toys, Voice recognition well i did warn people about them not recognising some accents seems the OP has found that out.
Personally i would recommend the Voopoo drag 2 or the Geekvape Legend for a similar priced mod. I will never buy Smok or IJOY again. I do prefer a good old DNA or DNA C board over others which is what i use most.

Personally i would recommend the Voopoo drag 2 or the Geekvape Legend for a similar priced mod. I will never buy Smok or IJOY again. I do prefer a good old DNA or DNA C board over others which is what i use most.
I have nothing against Smok. None of their mods Ive owned have died but one. It was because I dropped it on asphalt twice in a row. But I agree there's better out there. Smoant make far superior mods IMO. I've been really liking to use their newer devices.

None of my Smok mods have fallen apart, and I'm rough on things. The Alien is my alltime favorite device to hold in my hand. It just feels right haha. I also have an X-Priv, and a Mag. I also like the Stick series mods for at work. I have about a half dozen of those and they've held up too.

I don't know what the deal is. Like I said, most of my vaping stuff (Especially Smok) has been through the ringer. They seem to be built tough to me. But I go on the internet and read claims that make people believe Smok is absolute garbage. My stuff must have been checked by their "horrible QC" (I keep reading about) legitimately and passed.

Back
Top Bottom