What's new

Skynet Pro Leaking

Agree it is poor that bubble glass is naff, but I paid a tenner for it so I’m not gonna kick a stink up, still no leaks for me on the straight glass.

Yep, same price for me aswell so not a biggy really. Just have to fill it more :18:

Agree it is poor that bubble glass is naff, but I paid a tenner for it so I’m not gonna kick a stink up, still no leaks for me on the straight glass.

Yep, same price for me aswell so not a biggy really. Just have to fill it more :18:

Any joy with the straight glass @Tobytyke

Nope,,, starting tooting on it and leaking again.... washed out again and put the new triple coil in it what came in the box... filled it again to see if that was a dud coil.... if it leaks again it’ll be going back as I don’t really know what else to do or try

It didn’t appear to be leaking but once I started using it that’s when it started.

Don’t know what to suggest mate, maybe a dodgy seal somewhere I can’t see it being 2 duff coils, mine is fine so far.

Yeah wired mate.... at the minute it’s been filled up a couple of hours or so... not leaked yet but not tried it on a mod either. Might have been the coil after all.

You need to stick it on your mod and have a good vape on it mate to generate the vacuum that hold the juice in the tank and not just pour through the coils and out of the air intake, then if you’re unsure of it holding your juice take off the mod.

Seems to be an issue with the bubble glass I haven’t tried that yet still using the standard glass and no leaks at all

Same here mate, no issues whatsoever with the straight glass, the bubble is too wide.

Back
Top Bottom