What's new

Single coil

Scanty81

Postman
Probably been asked a million times, but it's all subjective. Looking for opinions on a good single coil RDA. I'm currently torn between a recurve or drop solo. I'm open to suggestions though

Probably been asked a million times, but it's all subjective. Looking for opinions on a good single coil RDA. I'm currently torn between a recurve or drop solo. I'm open to suggestions though
Recurve can leak if over squonked/dripped & is a touch restricted, personally found it a better vape with the 22mm clear cap. Drop Solo is better for flavour & airflow. Got both & prefer the Solo, just my opinion though.

Subjective as you say, much depends on what kinda build you like and how much airflow you like, or if you want 22mm or 24mm rda, if you like a low-ish build and a fair bit of airflow then the drop solo is a good choice, but the recurve is alright too...
2 I like that don’t break the bank are the d-pro mini and vaperzcloud shogun...

I tend to go between .2 and .4 ohm, depending how I feel. Will be used exclusively for dripping, although I might get it into my head to try squonking somewhere down the line. As for air flow, I tend to leave all my tanks and my one dripper fully open. Just fancy trying single coil for battery life, and I've heard/read single coil is better for flavour. I could be wrong though

For your preferred builds and it sounds as if you like plenty of airflow the drop solo would be a good one to try...
Personally I think single coil rda’s do give better flavour, battery life is more dependant on your build, if you want better battery life you would have to raise your ohms...

https://www.vaporl.com/thc-tauren-solo-rda-24mm-2ml.html

Join and youll get 12% off a $30 spend.
Top your basket up with something you dont want so it goes over $30.
Add the discount code then remove the item you dont want and the discount remains.
Even with postage added it works out at £14.39 all in.

THC-Tauren-Solo-RDA-24mm-BF-1.jpg
thunderhead_creations_tauren_solo_rda__5.jpg

Isn't someone selling a Recurve on here for about 12 quid? Gotta be worth a chuck for that money.

The Drop Solo gets my vote, the Recurve is okay but it's easy to leak and the airflow is a bit restrictive.

0.3 Ohms Ni80 Fused Clapton works a charm in it.

To be perfectly honest, I was leaning towards the drop anyway. I just thought I'd see what opinions people with more experience than me had

Back
Top Bottom