What's new

Show us ya Igo Wicks.

and you cant get it to work ?

I can, but it's bloody harsh! Like having a fag, but without the smoke (lots of vapour). :D But also bear in mind I'm not a great lover of the Vivi Nova either - it probably says a lot about me, and nothing about the kit!

Fair enough :) what is your preferred weapon ?

I can, but it's bloody harsh! Like having a fag, but without the smoke (lots of vapour). :D But also bear in mind I'm not a great lover of the Vivi Nova either - it probably says a lot about me, and nothing about the kit!

Are you putting the air hole as close to the wick as poss?

Preferred weapon mod wise - Zmax, atty/carto wise Boge SR, and yes - I park the hole next to the wick. It is a complete mystery to me @ZT! In fairness, I have had a few decent coils in six months, but they are very few and far between, I think the thing that gets me more than anything is that the resistance of the coils differ so much even if you build one that is bang on - the next one built exactly the same way is off by a mile - either up or down. I will have to keep practicing - I want to make a piece of vaping art like OS! :D

My dirty little mare:

mail.google.combleurgh.jpg

21B532F8-DCFB-444B-B87A-471E0AF89F8D-1998-0000015E08ACB27C.jpg

heres mine, nothing special but it vapes like a mofo. Not sure what's going on with that wayward strand!

Back
Top Bottom