What's new

Shinyitus has got me wanting

Tried, it works. 2 different liquids, 2 different coils. Took out the blocks to give more space
IMG_20220509_191830.jpg

Issue with batteries since using the Snow wolf 218. Batteries that haven't been used all together I've noticed are draining oddly. Not even lasting a day at work when 2 18650s do. 1 drains faster. Do I have to get new batteries and just use the 3 for this device or do you think there is a problem with the mod?

Issue with batteries since using the Snow wolf 218. Batteries that haven't been used all together I've noticed are draining oddly. Not even lasting a day at work when 2 18650s do. 1 drains faster. Do I have to get new batteries and just use the 3 for this device or do you think there is a problem with the mod?

I have had 1 battery draining faster on 2 mods (a Wismec NC Luxotic and an iJoy Diamond) in both cases the mod crapped out shortly afterwards. Both of these mods had juice on the board when I stripped them. Sorry Lisa - I think it's a goner.

It's always recommended to use a married set of batteries or you will have issues like this.
I'd suggest picking up three new ones and use them for just that mod.

It was given free so must have had a problem already. If I ever bother to buy more just to try it I'll let you know. Thank you

I am so happy, thank you so much @richierich for running the "Giveaway" and it's a brilliant dinky mod, finally got something girly too. Perfect with my original Doom mesh RTA with new pink drip tip.
IMG_20220609_145923.jpg

Back
Top Bottom