What's new

Sense Screen Tank

No you're right mate, I've not really bought anything that has lower priced coils, even smok mesh coils are like £10 lol, but you know like you said, personal preference, if you like something then you'll spend the money. I mean people pay over £300 for stab wood mods lol
They do mate. And as long as it aint smoking, in the end thats all good. :thumbup:

I heard this was a great tank. But I'm not inclined to order one right now. I just started squonking and am looking to RDAs. I will eventually get one though.

I heard this was a great tank. But I'm not inclined to order one right now. I just started squonking and am looking to RDAs. I will eventually get one though.
I've just started squonking too tbf, I've got a cheap squonk mod 80w one, think its hugsvape brand, got it cheap online for 15 pounds so there was no risk and I had a recurve RDA gifted to me so use my squonk at home and the subohm tank out and about. But yeah I'd defo recommend you to try it out at some point

I've just started squonking too tbf, I've got a cheap squonk mod 80w one, think its hugsvape brand, got it cheap online for 15 pounds so there was no risk and I had a recurve RDA gifted to me so use my squonk at home and the subohm tank out and about. But yeah I'd defo recommend you to try it out at some point
I got a cheap one too lol. It was a black friday sale. I got a Feedlink mech squonk for 20 USD. It's been fun to use and easy to service. I got a Pico Squueze 2 on the way to try regulated.

Back
Top Bottom