What's new

Sense Screen Tank

Sofir786

Postman
So after watching a few reviews I was thinking long and hard about getting one of these subohm tanks, and when I saw it for £20, I really had to try it.

I've been using the falcon resin so far and didn't really have much expectation of it...boy did it surprise me, I cant believe this tank has been kinda overlooked by the mesh pro and falcon, this is the 1st tank I've used which uses proper mesh not the notch or strip coils in their dual and triple mesh coils, they have a quad mesh coil too which is proper mesh.

This on flavour with the double and triple mesh is easily up there with the falcon if not a tiny bit better, the only con for me anyways is that you do have to run these at highish wattage to get the best flavour, like on the triple mesh I'm running it at 95 watts and it's a warm vape, you could go higher tbh but I'm breaking it in so not going to go to the coil limit any time soon.

Have any of you tried this subohm tank out? What are your thoughts.

Ohhh no I was hoping I wouldn’t see this another tank to add to my collection :17:

Bit of quick advertising for myself

Watched your vid, great review, I haven't really tried the mesh pro, but I do have the falcon which to me one of the best subohm tanks still available and the sense really stacks up well against it. It has a pretty big juice capacity which is really nice and love the fact when filling it up it exposes a small hole to allow air to escape when your putting liquid in. I started off with the triple mesh and haven't tried the dual mesh yet but I'm very happy with it, to the point I've already ordered more of those coils already lol, and you're spot on about juice consumption, for a triple mesh running it at 95 watts I'm surprised it doesn't just drink your juice like water, I'm well impressed. The next thing I really want to try is the new falcon coils, the bamboo fibre ones, I really prefer the look of the falcon king over the resin edition may pick one up when they are more readily avilable

Checked it out here in Aus. Wow, the coils are dear $6.50 each!
No thanks.

Checked it out here in Aus. Wow, the coils are dear $6.50 each!
No thanks.
I bought a 3 pack of triples for £13, which to me isn't too bad, a pack of falcon m1 or m2 coils range about £10-15 depending where you look. Bearing in mind you can easily get 3 weeks from 1 coil depending on what liquid you use I've had mine for almost 2 weeks and put 2 different liquids, 1 being a blueberry jam doughnut and a strawberry chew, and it's still running pretty well

I bought a 3 pack of triples for £13, which to me isn't too bad, a pack of falcon m1 or m2 coils range about £10-15 depending where you look. Bearing in mind you can easily get 3 weeks from 1 coil depending on what liquid you use I've had mine for almost 2 weeks and put 2 different liquids, 1 being a blueberry jam doughnut and a strawberry chew, and it's still running pretty well
If you like them mate and are happy to spend that much on them then I'm not gonna argue. But that's even worse. That's $7.80 per coil in my money here in Aus. I can get the same time out of a coil that costs $3.25. But it's all personal choice and whats an extra $4.50 over a two week period for something you really enjoy.
Cheers mate.

If you like them mate and are happy to spend that much on them then I'm not gonna argue. But that's even worse. That's $7.80 per coil in my money here in Aus. I can get the same time out of a coil that costs $3.25. But it's all personal choice and whats an extra $4.50 over a two week period for something you really enjoy.
Cheers mate.
No you're right mate, I've not really bought anything that has lower priced coils, even smok mesh coils are like £10 lol, but you know like you said, personal preference, if you like something then you'll spend the money. I mean people pay over £300 for stab wood mods lol

Back
Top Bottom