What's new

Selling E-liquid On Ebay

oOLucasOo

Postman
I'm thinking of selling E-liquid on Ebay but after having a look around the internet I can see that's it's not going to be so straight forward. There isn't a great deal on recent laws for selling e-liquid so I can't do a great deal of research on it.

Can anyone help me out with this and let me know if it can be done, or if I am just wasting my time here and just scrap the idea.

I'm thinking of selling E-liquid on Ebay but after having a look around the internet I can see that's it's not going to be so straight forward. There isn't a great deal on recent laws for selling e-liquid so I can't do a great deal of research on it.

Can anyone help me out with this and let me know if it can be done, or if I am just wasting my time here and just scrap the idea.

Eliquid you have used and dont like?
Or that you have made?

Eliquid you have used and dont like?
Or that you have made?

Ones that I have made, although when I say made I mean pre-made concentrates from drip hacks and I've only made up the bases (PG, VG and NIC). Plan was to credit drip hacks in the sale and of course report to them and ask if they didn't mind. If that was an issue then I would just start making my own mixes from single flavours and that way it would be my own.

Ones that I have made, although when I say made I mean pre-made concentrates from drip hacks and I've only made up the bases (PG, VG and NIC). Plan was to credit drip hacks in the sale and of course report to them and ask if they didn't mind. If that was an issue then I would just start making my own mixes from single flavours and that way it would be my own.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
You cant just mix juice in your house and sell it on ebay.

If you sell eliquid in anything more than 10ml bottles with up to 18mg nic it's illegal. Also it's not been tested/certified, also illegal. Shortfills currently get round the bottle size by not including nic. You also can't offer free nic shots.

Please report back the email fae Drip Hacks when you ask to sell on their liquids!!

You can make 0mg liquids and sell on, but anything with nic has to be TPD compliant ie you have to send it off to a recognised chemistry lab and cannae be sold in over 10ml.

scrap the idea if i where you. eliquid with nic needs tpd compliance tests which will cost you a fortune and you need a proper cleanroom etc which will cost you thousands more. There are already many people trying to sell liquids on ebay and most of them fold after a few weeks as more and more vapers start to realise things like the quality isn't right, the fact the liquids are home brew and many are now wise to how much it costs to DIY themselves, No one on here would buy them. Please don't take this personally it is merely truthful advice meant as a guide to why you should forget the idea, but if you really want to go ahead and see that is upto you

Well this is why I'm here, to ask these questions

If youve got excess liquid youve made from hack shots etc you can sell them on the facebook group hombrew info 18+

If your planning on making extra to sell and make a profit then its not worth it. There are plenty of companies that have down the official route struggling with the tpd.

scrap the idea if i where you. eliquid with nic needs tpd compliance tests which will cost you a fortune and you need a proper cleanroom etc which will cost you thousands more. There are already many people trying to sell liquids on ebay and most of them fold after a few weeks as more and more vapers start to realise things like the quality isn't right, the fact the liquids are home brew and many are now wise to how much it costs to DIY themselves, No one on here would buy them. Please don't take this personally it is merely truthful advice meant as a guide to why you should forget the idea, but if you really want to go ahead and see that is upto you

Thank you for your honest answer, to be honest I'm starting to think myself that it's going to be a waste of time, but just wanted some opinions first before concluding. Seems to look like it would be more hassle than it's worth

Back
Top Bottom