What's new

Samsung Cease and Desist order?

Molicell all the way from now on.
Unless of course I buy 18650 cells to put in my torch [emoji6]
Wouldn't be surprised if another company starts up to fill the market.
If a Samsung cell is rewrapped by another company how does that work. [emoji6]
Ben at Fogstar needs to set up a sister company called Torchstar so I can buy all my Samsung cells for use in my collection of torches. [emoji1]

Last edited:
I think for 18650s I’m gonna get either Sony VTC5As or Golisi cells and Molicels for 2x700s from now on.

I think for 18650s I’m gonna get either Sony VTC5As or Golisi cells and Molicels for 2x700s from now on.
Patch the Golisi and stick to Sony or Molicel (or LG but there was a shitload of LG fakes doing the rounds a coupe of years ago, and the Sony/Molicel/Samsung perform better)

If you're a 30T user I'd be stocking up heavily ASAP!

Molicell all the way from now on.
Unless of course I buy 18650 cells to put in my torch [emoji6]
Wouldn't be surprised if another company starts up to fill the market.
If a Samsung cell is rewrapped by another company how does that work. [emoji6]
Ben at Fogstar needs to set up a sister company called Torchstar so I can buy all my Samsung cells for use in my collection of torches. [emoji1]
Can you recommend any non battery reliant vapes please @Jon The Vape ?
I’m now too scared to touch mine. I also heard you can catch coronavirus if you don’t wash your hands after re-wrapping. Is this true?

Weirdly I ordered some molicell 18650 last week from vape Club just as an upgrade to my Samsung 25r pair. I still use them in my nova mod... And I'm guessing they haven't become c4 overnight..
:diy:

Obviously a joke... added in case there's a jackvape wannabe around.

If you have a mod with the new modmaker tube, then you are going to have to re-wrap Molicel with a thinner wrap.... they don't fit.
Sony VTC6 will fit snuggly.

Back
Top Bottom