What's new

Samsung 25R 18650 low voltage message

Possibly they've been discharged too low or they were old stock. How long are they taking to recharge. If it's pretty quick then they're best disposing of safely.
One other thing, the charge even when fully charged, they don't charge quickly btw, they drain quick though, compared to my fogstar ones they don't last long, I think from what you guys are saying, i may recycle these batteries, urgh money down the drain.

These are original,the second pic is what i use

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190203-195840_Google Play services.jpg
    Screenshot_20190203-195840_Google Play services.jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 20190203_195918.jpg
    20190203_195918.jpg
    874.5 KB · Views: 37
One other thing, the charge even when fully charged, they don't charge quickly btw, they drain quick though, compared to my fogstar ones they don't last long, I think from what you guys are saying, i may recycle these batteries, urgh money down the drain.
Batteries are cheap compared to other vaping costs & most last a good while. But like everything else they can be/become faulty & then a danger. Always buy from reputable vendors like Fogstar & you'll have peace of mind that you're not being sold rubbish.

Batteries are cheap compared to other vaping costs & most last a good while. But like everything else they can be/become faulty & then a danger. Always buy from reputable vendors like Fogstar & you'll have peace of mind that you're not being sold rubbish.
Thanks for the input, it was baffling me with these as I thought they were really good ones, but like you said just unlucky, il stick to buying from fogstar as my fogstar batteries are running great

Just unlucky I guess ,I'm getting some Molly's from fogstar later this week,you then know that have been checked, it's a dangerous game playing about with batts considering the amount of amps they push

Back
Top Bottom