What's new

[Review] Dripworx

pixelhazard

Achiever
As in thread. Received an email from Lee to review his juices and with the biggest thought about that man and his juices I've got to say (write):

If you try the range of his juices be aware that You gonna go bankrupt cuz they are so fucking great that you can't put the Damn juice away!

Used in dripper run at 60W on single and double coil kanthal cuz I'm scared to go with Clapton coils to not run out of his juice in no time!!!!

Strawberry cream:
I'm not big fan of strawberry juices cuz tried load of them but strawberry cream is on a different level, nice creamy taste with strawberry aftertaste in my opinion still got some left for after dinner ;)

Tea Time:
That juice just lasted me few hours very nice taste u can vape it on mtl dripper and straight to lung,
Being vaping it as it says @ tea time and on a meeting with friends with load of vodka sto deff gonna order some more I'm trying to remember how it tasted but I'm out of words on that ^^

Key Lime Cookie:
Just on it now. it really tastes like a cookie when you inhale it and the cookie after taste is just stunning!

Liquid Doughnut:
When I've receive it I was shocked that it taste so fucking great in a tfv4 tank on 27W! But then when @MrTeaTime and @city461 tempted my mind that my coiling and wicking is absolute shite made me try it on theirs attys. Tried it and it blown my freaking head of! Thanks to one cunt @MrTeaTime who gave me a dripper tabeco turbo v2 as gift to see how I'm gonna go with it. @Tubbyengineer wicked pre made coil on it and that's it I couldn't take my face of the fucking doughnut!

I've still got the Lemon Cookie sealed waiting for rest of the juices to run out as I'm on dripper only @ home

Thanks for the chance to make that review :)
Thanks to Lee for the fucking master piece of a juice he's making!
Big thanks to guys @MrTeaTime, @Tobbyengineer, @daz_app, @city461, @seej and all who was @ the Manc meeting to show me 'the light of coil' building and wicking in cold shaky hands!

I'm sure if any of You try Lee's juice you gonna luv it! I'm definitely gonna make another purchases on his juices!

It might not be the best review but I've tried my best ;)
Cheers and happy vaping :)
Got to give 30 points out of 10 possible on your juices!

As in thread. Received an email from Lee to review his juices and with the biggest thought about that man and his juices I've got to say (write):

If you try the range of his juices be aware that You gonna go bankrupt cuz they are so fucking great that you can't put the Damn juice away!

Used in dripper run at 60W on single and double coil kanthal cuz I'm scared to go with Clapton coils to not run out of his juice in no time!!!!

Strawberry cream:
I'm not big fan of strawberry juices cuz tried load of them but strawberry cream is on a different level, nice creamy taste with strawberry aftertaste in my opinion still got some left for after dinner ;)

Tea Time:
That juice just lasted me few hours very nice taste u can vape it on mtl dripper and straight to lung,
Being vaping it as it says @ tea time and on a meeting with friends with load of vodka sto deff gonna order some more I'm trying to remember how it tasted but I'm out of words on that ^^

Key Lime Cookie:
Just on it now. it really tastes like a cookie when you inhale it and the cookie after taste is just stunning!

Liquid Doughnut:
When I've receive it I was shocked that it taste so fucking great in a tfv4 tank on 27W! But then when @MrTeaTime and @city461 tempted my mind that my coiling and wicking is absolute shite made me try it on theirs attys. Tried it and it blown my freaking head of! Thanks to one cunt @MrTeaTime who gave me a dripper tabeco turbo v2 as gift to see how I'm gonna go with it. @Tubbyengineer wicked pre made coil on it and that's it I couldn't take my face of the fucking doughnut!

I've still got the Lemon Cookie sealed waiting for rest of the juices to run out as I'm on dripper only @ home

Thanks for the chance to make that review :)
Thanks to Lee for the fucking master piece of a juice he's making!
Big thanks to guys @MrTeaTime, @Tobbyengineer, @daz_app, @city461, @seej and all who was @ the Manc meeting to show me 'the light of coil' building and wicking in cold shaky hands!

I'm sure if any of You try Lee's juice you gonna luv it! I'm definitely gonna make another purchases on his juices!

It might not be the best review but I've tried my best ;)
Cheers and happy vaping :)
Got to give 30 points out of 10 possible on your juices!
Thanks for taking the time to do this mate really appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom