What's new

Replacement for Aspire Triton 1.8ohm

Zyloz

Hi everyone,

I had been using the aspire triton 2 tank with an aspire pegasus mod for years. I couldn't get hold of the pegasus anymore so I've switched to the aspire glint mod, which is absolutely fine. In the triton tank I've been using triton 1.8ohm coils, but I can't get hold of them anywhere either now!

Does anyone have any recommendations for a coil that is compatible with the triton 2 tank so that I can carry on using my existing kit? If not, does anyone have any recommendations for a new tank kit to use with my glint mod which will offer the same experience for MTL vaping?

Many thanks!

Yeah it's pricey for a coil like!
I think it might be time for a new tank to be honest. Having said that I haven't used a Triton 2 so couldn't recommend a similar one in afraid. Personally I favour the Zlide and the GTX18 but if you want to stick with Aspire then the Nautilus 2 and GT are pretty decent.

yup, sadly the 1.8 were discontinued. i had a good search but sadly no luck with 1.8
im still using the 0.5 (20-30w) atlantis coils in the triton 2 but at around 20watts which are no good for mtl.

That's them ..... 1 for €3.50? ouch...

@Zyloz ... not good news but an aspire rep on here told me they were discontinued about a year ago, so if you do find some at a good price buy as many as you can. Apparently there wasn't enough demand for the MTL coil in that size.
I figured they must have been discontinued! Thanks for letting me know.

Zyloz, I feel your pain. I think the Triton 2 with 1.8 coil was one of the best vapes I`ve had in 6 years of vaping. When the coils became ever scarcer I retired the tanks and moved onto RTAs mostly. Such a shame.

Back
Top Bottom