What's new

Regulated tubes

icepie

Postman
Apologies if this is a "done" topic, I'm a bit lazy when it comes to the search engine.

I want, ideally, a 20700 but might settle for 18650, regulated tube mod. There don't seem to be many around and the few that I've seen online don't seem to be available from UK distributors, which is odd because not many years ago I seem to remember it was all tubes. Box mods are fine if you want dual cells, but single cell boxes are mostly about the same size as duals, which seems pointless to me. I have a couple of built-in tubes and they're good, but there's nothing more annoying than a dead battery when you're in the middle of nowhere and who wants to carry a whole spare mod?

Nothing fancy, I just want VW and a 25mm diameter. Don't care about TC or power curves or any of that clever stuff. The nearest thing I have to a regulated tube right now is a Wismec P80 which I bought for its looks, but it's woefully inefficient.

Recommendations for kit available in the UK would be received with gratitude. :)

The Ehpro 101 Pro would be one to look out for, it seems to fit the bill ... except that's it's not been released yet. It's due imminently.

The Ehpro 101 Pro would be one to look out for, it seems to fit the bill ... except that's it's not been released yet. It's due imminently.
Googled it and ecigwarehouse.co.uk listing it In Stock for 46 quid. Is this a reputable firm? Reason for asking is it says "authentic". Why would anyone feel the need to use that word? (Suspicious? Moi? :D )

Uwell Nunchaku (18650) or IJoy Saber (20700) would also bei an option.
Not sure about availability in the UK tho.

Googled it and ecigwarehouse.co.uk listing it In Stock for 46 quid. Is this a reputable firm? Reason for asking is it says "authentic". Why would anyone feel the need to use that word? (Suspicious? Moi? :D )

I've not used them myself, but from threads on here I wouldn't. I'm pretty sure they're just a drop shipper, and they don't have a good reputation. Umm yeah, might be best to avoid, check out the feedback on Trustpilot here -

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.ecigwarehouse.co.uk

It's listed as pre-order on some of the reputable Chinese sites, so if you need something quickly, might be best looking at something else. The original Ehpro 101 takes 18650s, but it's only 22mm.

Last edited:
But originally he said he would settle for 18650.
Yeah, He would settle for 18650 instead of 20700, but what does that have to do with the diameter He is looking for?
But maybe I am understanding this in a wrong way, who knows.

Yeah, He would settle for 18650 instead of 20700, but what does that have to do with the diameter He is looking for?
But maybe I am understanding this in a wrong way, who knows.
No you're right, 25mm is a 'must have' and 20700 is a 'much preferred'. :)

Back
Top Bottom