What's new

Recommendation needed....510 atty..

Fad

Postman
I`m after a medium res (~2.0/2.5) bridgeless 510 atomiser suitable for bottom feeder mods....

not familiar with anything like this, so wondered if anyone who already was could make a few suggestions as to which are preferred or popular brands and/or types - just so I can have an idea where to start looking ?

ikenvape i believe does a bridgeless 306... safercigs sold them last time i looked...

I would look at needle size VS bottom hole size I use Joye Riva 2.2 Ohm on all but my Phidias. They are not bridgeless - but the flavour is good and they last.

Thanks, I`ll take those pointers into account when I do a trawl through the sites.

Needle size ? I was daydreaming a bit then and thought you meant the side holes...but I guess you don`t mean that at all....

1 quick search later: the needle that goes from the bottle into the atomiser connector ?

I should clarify (a bit late now I realise) but it`s regarding a Vmod XL which doesn`t use a needle type device to insert into the hole....so i`m guessing central hole size is a moot point in this case.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom