What's new

Recommend me a vanilla custard

Hi guys, I know they're expensive but try the judge from totally wickeds diavlo range. If you like Ambrosia Devon custard then you're in for a treat. It's one of my favourites. It's a nice smooth vape as well. Peace

Well i got the gloucester gloope vanilla custard. Unfortunately all i am getting is a pepper taste. Got the nic from vapeiteasy when i ordered the liquid. Let it steep for 3 days, so question is will the peppery taste go once the liquid is steeped? if not its going in the bin.

Cheers

Paul

Hi guys, I know they're expensive but try the judge from totally wickeds diavlo range. If you like Ambrosia Devon custard then you're in for a treat. It's one of my favourites. It's a nice smooth vape as well. Peace
dont bin it as 20 squids a lot to lose.
sounds like its a dodgy batch of nic shots. contact their customer support with the nic shot bottle numbers and they should repace it. without the nic shot batch number your fooked.

I threw the nic bottles away so cant check dates on them. Wont order from them again and will always make sure from now on that the nic i buy is within use date. Dont think even with a steep that its going to taste any different.

I threw the nic bottles away so cant check dates on them. Wont order from them again and will always make sure from now on that the nic i buy is within use date. Dont think even with a steep that its going to taste any different.
Don't bin it.
Custards can take months to 'mature'.

its not the use by date but the batch code you would of needed.
i had some bad nic shots with dinner lady juice and it ranked all of them useless. the nic batch was end of 2019 so you cant go by use by date.

Mrs Lords Custard Cream is up there for me. I have some vapetasia killer kustard steeping right now and I cannot wait to try it.

Don't bin it.
Custards can take months to 'mature'.
I've been DIYing for two years now and one of the things I have learned is.... If it tastes shit now it will almost certainly taste shit later, as well.

I make dozens and dozens of different custard mixes and not one of them actually need more than just a few days steep. Months later, no difference. I do apologize @DMAN but, this "takes months to steep thing" does my head in. Differences are going to be negligible if any at all.

In fact, I would go as far as saying that, for me, some of my juices start to change in a bad way after a few months (become blander) and I actually much prefer a fresh made batch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom