What's new

Reccomendations on a new mod/kit

Fandangus

Initiate
Hi folks!

*I posted this in the wrong area i think (general chat) so just putting it here, I cant figure out how to delete the other one so apologies for that :s*

I decided that for my new kit i would go for the aegis x as i quite liked the cyberpunk look and the durability. Also the coil auto detect correct wattage feature looked interesting. I was awaiting an email back from geekvape and just recieved it and it turns out that the bottom layer of the wrap is cowhide so that has unfortunately made it not an option :(

I am just wondering what other mod kits at a simalar price range are worth looking at?

I have a vapouresso polar with full cascade tank and a cascade mini tank but the top is starting to come out so that the tank wobbles around a bit, there is like half a mill gap between the tank and mod when it is screwed in so i think it is on its way out and maybe should only be used at my desk and not taken onsite etc.

My other one is a vaptio N1 pro (with a frogman tank) which thinks all my batteries are dead (quick google says phrahaps a cable is disconnected inside and needs re soldering

Ok so i really like the YiHi SXmini G Black gold limated edition but it is £200 so i think that would phrahaps be a bit silly xD unless I saw an awesome deal but all the reviews paint it to be exellent!

Also the innokin proton mod kit with the plex (white with ranbow sides) looks sexy and has exellent reviews so i am kind of leaning towards that.

Another one i saw is a Vsticking vk530 for £40 off ebay, which has a YiHi chipset so the price seems like a bargain?

Also the Vandy Vape Swell Waterproof looks quite decent

Those are the main ones that are standing out at this time and if anyone has any suggestions i would appreciate it cheers :)

Vaporesso Gen, dual 18650 nice light mod with auto detect coils feature on it. A few on here have one and i can find no fault with mine. Well worth looking at imo. Good luck with your search i am sure others will be along to chip in with their suggestions

thanks for the suggestions guys :) after a bit of reading and a couple of vids im thinking a vaporesso gen with a falcon tank (seen these as low as £15 on ebay) . Probably need to do a little more research on tanks. I have a new unopened cascade in a box to replace my old one but fancy trying somnehting different xD

Edit : just looking at the ofrf nexmesh tank now and that looks even better :eek:

Last edited:
thanks for the suggestions guys :) after a bit of reading and a couple of vids im thinking a vaporesso gen with a falcon tank (seen these as low as £15 on ebay) . Probably need to do a little more research on tanks. I have a new unopened cascade in a box to replace my old one but fancy trying somnehting different xD

Edit : just looking at the ofrf nexmesh tank now and that looks even better :eek:

I've got a few vaporesso gens paired with the falcon king and I've got no complaints whatsoever. The gen has so far been reliable and works well for me in wattage mode. The only slight moan I have is the pre heat in variable wattage mod. The battery life is also great

I'm waiting for the new falcon 2 tank to land in the uk and I've bought an aegis x to pair with that

Back
Top Bottom