What's new

Rebuildable Pods.

Uh, condensation plugs, it rings a bell but what are they for?

I don’t think they’re 100% necessary but I do use one. I think more as a precaution. You can stuff some cotton in it to soak up leaks. Mine stays dry all the time, though. I think some people use it to restrict airflow as well but the vapes hell with the reducers is the way forward.

I got my first pod just yesterday. I already have plenty of rebuildable kit which I don't intend to give up, I just got the pod for something convenient and stealthy, so for me a rebuildable pod would partially defeat its own purpose.

This one has been mentioned elsewhere but not in this post so I figured out... maybe you haven’t seen it. Can’t wait to get it. BB is way too big for me to consider it a pod. But this cutie, at 55x55 mm... oh dear. Fully compatible with all bridges, up to 30w, and with the latest 18350s it will work a treat. Hyped as hell. SXK’s first “not a clone” ever btw.

AC63F420-A56B-41D5-A091-73BFB6CEED11.jpeg

This one has been mentioned elsewhere but not in this post so I figured out... maybe you haven’t seen it. Can’t wait to get it. BB is way too big for me to consider it a pod. But this cutie, at 55x55 mm... oh dear. Fully compatible with all bridges, up to 30w, and with the latest 18350s it will work a treat. Hyped as hell. SXK’s first “not a clone” ever btw.

View attachment 190375
Waiting patiently with a pre order.

Waiting patiently with a pre order.

Yeah, it’s been delayed... hope it’s a sign that they are doing things well. A spanish youtuber already has it, he got it at Shenzen’s vape expo, I’m waiting patiently for his review.

When does a pod cease to become a pod? I’m thinking if you can replace the coils it becomes an AIO?

When does a pod cease to become a pod? I’m thinking if you can replace the coils it becomes an AIO?

IMHO, pods are those with plastic tanks which include the coil, like the mi-pod, there’s also closed system pods like Juul, etc. AIO would be those in which you change the coil, like the Smok Nord, but you cannot change the tank. But recently, we talk about pods just like small, low wattage systems for MTL or restricted lung inhale that don’t follow the pen looking style. Weird as hell for a definition LOL. Language changes over time as does technology.

It’s confusing at times. I’d rather call the Bantam a pod than for example Innokin’s huge, weighty Z-Biip. I really don’t understand that device at all...

It happens in all industries that some new thing merges functionality from others, thus making definitions difficult. Take cars for example. Are SUV’s really what the name suggests? And to make it more confusing... is the lamborghini Urus an SUV like a Qashqai? A Sporty Sports Utilitarian Vehicle? I’d say it’s an aberration anyways but that’s just me :18:

To be fair, Innokin market the z-biip as a AIO not a pod system. Yes it’s a bit chunky compared to a lot of pods but it does have a 1500mah battery. If you’re a zenith user (biip uses the same coils) and/or you’re looking for large battery, adjustable wattage and airflow then it’s well worth considering as an out and about. Plus the bulge is sure to attract attention, “is that a biip in your pocket.....etc.”

Back
Top Bottom