What's new

Rebuildable Nautilus Mini...?

Ahh yeah I see... FT look like they include both as it was that new one that looked interesting

Mine came with 2, both had a very narrow bore and caused condensation (for me). They are probably fine for most people. I really wouldn’t let the drip tip put you off, I’m just using one of my own now ... and it’s perfect.

I have this on it, which looks like it’s about a 3mm bore (same as their new version)

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1865507
Nice, Im not in a total rush for it as still have a few of these crap coils for the Nautilus left I might aswell go through. i have stuck a question on fT asking if they can confirm its the old or new batch they are supplying but that tip actually looks pretty comfy anyway so might just order that with it. Will let FT give me an answer and will update to here just incase anyone else is interested.

Nice, Im not in a total rush for it as still have a few of these crap coils for the Nautilus left I might aswell go through. i have stuck a question on fT asking if they can confirm its the old or new batch they are supplying but that tip actually looks pretty comfy anyway so might just order that with it. Will let FT give me an answer and will update to here just incase anyone else is interested.

If it comes with the old one at least you get the opportunity to try both, you may have a preference to the old one :D

I’ve just emailed Cthulhu for the discount code, thought I might as well.

Just thought I’d mention the drip tip because mine was put back in the drawer until I got a suitable one.

Just a little update.

The drip tip when discounted costs $0.20 ... but with postage it costs $7.00 :19:

... I think I will give it a miss

Just a little update.

The drip tip when discounted costs $0.20 ... but with postage it costs $7.00 :19:

... I think I will give it a miss
HAHAHA! you know what I was going to post yesterday saying with a 955 discount, I would actually feel bad ordering it from them unless they get round it by charging a fortune for delivery... guess I was right!

HAHAHA! you know what I was going to post yesterday saying with a 955 discount, I would actually feel bad ordering it from them unless they get round it by charging a fortune for delivery... guess I was right!

I’d actually planned on buying it alongside a black hastur mini, but even with that there was still a $4.00 flat delivery plus $2.00 eco tax (whatever that is). I’ll wait and get it elsewhere

I’d actually planned on buying it alongside a black hastur mini, but even with that there was still a $4.00 flat delivery plus $2.00 eco tax (whatever that is). I’ll wait and get it elsewhere
Its weird that I now prefer ordering from China than US lol

I had to go back and check there ... they are based in China. I’ve just never seen anywhere add an eco tax for vape gear, never really ordered vape gear from the US though. Its usually not worth it when you add on the delivery, Import Duties and handling fees

I had to go back and check there ... they are based in China. I’ve just never seen anywhere add an eco tax for vape gear, never really ordered vape gear from the US though. Its usually not worth it when you add on the delivery, Import Duties and handling fees
Huh, weird, i genuinely have no idea what made me think they were US :S

Back
Top Bottom