What's new

Rebuildable Nautilus Mini...?

ScottishDuck13

Postman
Hi guys,

I still use my very first vape setup (Nautilus Mini with Smok M22) for stealth vaping and vaping at home etc (mrs wont allow vaping in the house with the wee man). So all my big drippers and tanks etc are for outside use only. However having been rebuilding now for ages it still hurts me buying coils for this thing and it seems like the coils are burning after days of use when i used to get like a month out of each coil (from such little use).

I dont really know anything about MTL tanks anymore but I am essentially looking for a diameter of 18-20mm (not sure if 22mm would fit on the SmokM22 but fuck it, if theres a perfect one at 22 ill take it) That has a draw like the Naultilus Mini, vapes like the Nautilus Mini but is rebuildable. If there is some sort of rebuildable all-in-one kit that matches the above, I wouldnt mind. Smaller the better :)

Max flavour
Max throat hit
Max juice capacity
Minimal clouds

If theres not something out there like this then its fine ill just have to keep buying fasttechs shitty coils for this thing but just hoping some you you MTLers out there might be able to recommend something :)

Thanks in advance!

Naturevape Mini Pro is a good in-between if you're trying to save on coil costs, otherwise the Berserker Mini is about as close to a Nautilus Mini as you'll find as a rebuildable (I prefer the Nautilus Mini over 99% of MTL rebuildables though, just don't find rebuildable MTL vaping enjoyable for the most part).

... a draw like the Naultilus Mini, vapes like the Nautilus Mini but is rebuildable.
It's a bit fiddly, but you can actually rebuild a Nauti coil.
This is a good vid, but it doesn't show how to take it apart... the bottom pin comes out easy, no tools required, then the little plastic bottom cap... fingernails but careful not to tear it, then remove the wicking with tweezers then the coil should pretty much just fall out.
10 wraps of 28 Kanth round a 1.6mm rod gets me about 1.5 Ohms.

Another for the berserker. Obviously a berserker mini for your spec as you say.
Iv got the larger 24mm sitting ontop of my pico 25 for stealth vaping.
Problem i see with the beserker mini though is youll be refilling it every 2 minutes as cant put the thing down its that nice.

There's currently a lot of love on this forum for the Cthulhu Hastur Mini. I ain't tried one but could be tempted. Available from Beaumvape, Vaping101, and of course Fasttech.

Just had a go at this as never thought about doing it before. Really easy. I only had 26ga Kanthal but did 11 wraps around a 1.5 bit and it's come in at 0.7 ohms. Not sure how it vapes yet but I can always keep trying until I nail it

VANDY VAPE BERSERKER MINI MTL RTA

I don't think you were clear enough on your recommendation there... care to clarify exactly which tank you mean??? :grin2: that is the one i keep seeing pop up so might have to give that a try!

(I prefer the Nautilus Mini over 99% of MTL rebuildables though, just don't find rebuildable MTL vaping enjoyable for the most part).

I did think this and to be fair i only realised last night that FT do the authentic BVC coils aswell so maybe if it was the real ones they would last alot longer and I wouldnt grudge paying for them as much...

It's a bit fiddly, but you can actually rebuild a Nauti coil.

I 'think' i tried this back in the day and ended up destrying the coil... might have been one of the SSOCC's for the toptank, cant remember however now being miles better at building I might give this a shot

Thanks everyone for your suggestions! :D now have 3 very different routes to try!!!
:2thumbsup:

Just had a go at this as never thought about doing it before. Really easy. I only had 26ga Kanthal but did 11 wraps around a 1.5 bit and it's come in at 0.7 ohms. Not sure how it vapes yet but I can always keep trying until I nail it

Let us know how it goes! Seems a bit low ohms for the Nmini but you never know :)

I've seen this place quoted a few times:

https://www.wholesalecoils.co.uk/co...ilus-mini-nautilus-coils-pack-5-1-6ohm-1-8ohm

£5.99 for 6 Nautilus coils is pretty good. I've not used them so can't guarantee they're authentic, but people on this forum have used them and seem to recommend them. 6p more expensive than FT but don't have to wait on the slow boat :)

Lifespan varies massively with juice used unfortunately. Using Purity Sub Zero, I get over a month off of 1 coil, but using something like Manabush i'll be lucky to get a week. Either way, at £5.99 for 6 coils, even if you go through a pack a month that's still pretty affordable.

Back
Top Bottom