What's new

Rdta's

Chilly

Postman
What do you guys and gals think of rdta's?
I've got both rda and rta,I love the convenience of rta's but rdas produce more flavour, just can't get used to dripping and not prepared to buy a squonk right now.
So why not try best of both .

Personally I get much better performance from an RTA than an RDA or RDTA. This includes the flavour aspect. Just my preference and of course others will disagree.

When using my dual coil rabbit rda set up the same as my reload the difference is very noticeable, I am getting good results from my rta's.but not good enough.
Might be me just rushing into things as usual,thanks for the reply.
Might have to try harder with my rta's to get the sweet spot.

Well I'm just an MTL vaper at low watts. Maybe the differences are more pronounced in favour of RDAs at high watts.

Could be,I vape dual coil .85 ohm at 70 watts and single coil .85 claptons at 35

I have tried my own coils but now I found these claptons are the best for flavour, I've got a falcon but coils only last a few days although the coils that came with it lasted a lot longer,I begrudge paying for a tank and then paying for overprice accessories, like buying a Gillette shaver dirt cheap until you need to get new blades

Back
Top Bottom