What's new

Ragnar, two months, on, ..and nowhere, near, the true flavour ☹, regards vandervape.

Vanderrvape

Initiate
The, all singing, dancing, steamcrave ragnar, my first real, RDTA,, and too much, cotton, no flavour, too, little, leaks, allover the shop!!. Iv'e looked, at tutorials, that make it sound, sooo, easy, but I might, be being, a little, dumb, but cant, get that, balance, right. Yeah, dont, force, the cotton, in the juice holes, careful how much, you put in, all that stuff. maybe, its, beginners, lack of skill, but, it really, is trying, my patience. Regards Vandervape.

Are you talking about that 35mm abomination that's obviously mislabeled seeing as how it's not actually an rdta?

The, all singing, dancing, steamcrave ragnar, my first real, RDTA,, and too much, cotton, no flavour, too, little, leaks, allover the shop!!. Iv'e looked, at tutorials, that make it sound, sooo, easy, but I might, be being, a little, dumb, but cant, get that, balance, right. Yeah, dont, force, the cotton, in the juice holes, careful how much, you put in, all that stuff. maybe, its, beginners, lack of skill, but, it really, is trying, my patience. Regards Vandervape.
I have two Ragnars on.the go atm both with the mesh decks and they are superb, same goes for the single coil decks not tried the std deck yet tho.

Just curious - what coils are you using and what wattage setting?

Just curious - what coils are you using and what wattage setting?
Hi, thanks, maybe, I'm way of kilter, fused, Clapton Ni 80,/ 0.32, ohms, 55 watts, is that way wrong, the coils, too small, or are my ratio's all wrong, ? Maybe, like I said, I'm not using it right, ? What would, you recomend, as a much better set up, please. Regards, van derr vape.

Hi, thanks, I will, try, the mesh, I just had a terrible experience, with a vandy vape mesh, mk1, it put me off, yes, I'll give that a bash, regards Vandervape.

Back
Top Bottom