What's new

Pulse 24 vs DPro RDA opinions please!

Blokhead981

Postman
Fellow apes, I'm getting to that stage where my need to add to my collection of vape stuff is starting to make me twitch.

I've been running a peerless rda and recoil rda for about 3 months now and I love both for different reasons, although I tend to stick to the peerless because I prefer the deck for building more 'exotic' coils as I like to call them but I'm starting to get bored and fancy a go on these postless decks.

I've tried a friends pulse 22 and didn't think there was much flavour, but I love the look of them (purely because they look like Ike from south park) and watching my mate rebuild and wick in what seemed to be around 30 seconds intrigued me.

Pulse 24 owners, what do you think to flavour, space to install bigger coils and overall vape? Are there any cons?

DPro owners, same questions as above please.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sell it to me guys!

Having previously owned a pulse 24 and still own a pulse 22, I would highly recommend the 22 over the 24...

The pulse 22 has amazing flavour! Its possible that he didn't build it correctly

Having previously owned a pulse 24 and still own a pulse 22, I would highly recommend the 22 over the 24...

The pulse 22 has amazing flavour! Its possible that he didn't build it correctly
Strange, I always find a dual coil beats a single coil for flavour, at least it does in the peerless. Just out of interest, why do you prefer the 22 to the 24?

Strange, I always find a dual coil beats a single coil for flavour, at least it does in the peerless. Just out of interest, why do you prefer the 22 to the 24?

I didn't find the dual coil great at flavour... I think the main difference being the airflow tubes are a lot longer on the 22...

Some of the best flavour RDAs are single coil, but they are designed to be single coil and that's what makes them different to sticking a single coil in something like the peerless

I think the pulse was originally designed as a single coil 22mm RDA and they just adapted it to accommodate for dual coils

I didn't find the dual coil great at flavour... I think the main difference being the airflow tubes are a lot longer on the 22...

Some of the best flavour RDAs are single coil, but they are designed to be single coil and that's what makes them different to sticking a single coil in something like the peerless

I think the pulse was originally designed as a single coil 22mm RDA and they just adapted it to accommodate for dual coils
Having looked at a picture of the deck on the 24 with just some claptons in it, there doesn't look like there's a lot of space between the air flow tubes and the coils, which I think may be the issue. Airflow can't travel under and around the coils properly which might be why flavour is reduced.

Have the pulse 24 (putting up for sale very shortly), had the dpro. Pulse 24 is meh with dual coils, much better with a big single. Id recommend the Gorge. Dpro was good flavour but I overdripped so easy on it! What about the Icon too? (have one, its great).

If we're making suggestions... And you want a dual coil... May I ask, is a Goon 1.5 within budget? :grin2:

Have the pulse 24 (putting up for sale very shortly), had the dpro. Pulse 24 is meh with dual coils, much better with a big single. Id recommend the Gorge. Dpro was good flavour but I overdripped so easy on it! What about the Icon too? (have one, its great).
Not much love for the poor 24 by the sounds of it if it's up for sale shortly! I haven't heard of the gorge, I'll check it out. I shall also do some research into the icon while I'm at it. I've heard it's very easy to over drip the dpro, but I'm used to being very careful thanks to my my Peerless because the juice wells do fill up surprisingly quickly.
If we're making suggestions... And you want a dual coil... May I ask, is a Goon 1.5 within budget? :grin2:
I would absolutely love to have a brass authentic goon, but can I justify spending £50 on an authentic 528 one or would I be a tacky man and get a clone for £15? If you're getting a goon, you have to do it properly don't you and go for the authentic? [emoji23]

I would absolutely love to have a brass authentic goon, but can I justify spending £50 on an authentic 528 one or would I be a tacky man and get a clone for £15? If you're getting a goon, you have to do it properly don't you and go for the authentic? [emoji23]

Not necessarily...

Personally I will be getting an authentic goon 1.5 at some point soon... But if you can't justify £50 get the sxk clone.. no shame in that..

I've got the sxk hadaly and I absolutely love it!

Back
Top Bottom