What's new

Problem with AL85

Best to get into coil building and get an RTA tank, saves a ton of money is easy to learn and you will never have to put up with crappy manufacturers ripping you off ever again.
I believe they they make stock coils shit on purpose so you have to buy more, I have had same problems with kangertech, aspire, and innoken stock coils, they cost silly money and last a few days if that, then off you go frustrated to buy some more throwing your money down the vaping money pit. This is what made me turn to DIY coil building and juice mixing, I hate these fuckers ripping me off and I won't put up with it.
I know I should. I haven't been vaping long, and at the moment I just wanted something to vape with :-(

This is what I was going to do originally, I just don't want to spend money on a tank only to find out it's not much better. What would you recommend?
Others can advise better than me as I don't use stock coil tanks but the Jac Vapour S22 tank went down well in testing by the apes on here - comes with 0.5ohm coils for direct to lung or 1.0 ohm for mouth to lung, coils supposedly last for weeks on end?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Planet of the Vapes Forum mobile app

@Mr Miley What wattage do you use? Because i have a nice solution, the Vaporesso GT cores fit the smok tank you have and they last longer too!

They do a ceramic core that take forever to die - 30w max
A gt mesh - 90w max
Or
GT 2 which is good for round 40 to 60w

Hope this helps

Last edited:
@Mr Miley What wattage do you use? Because i have a nice solution, the Vaporesso GT cores fit the smok tank you have and they last longer too!

They to ceramic core that take forever to die - 30w max
A gt mesh - 90w max
Or
GT 2 which is good for round 40 to 60w

Hope this helps
I have tried the GT 2 I think. Nice coil and it did last an extra day.... IllI definately have a look at the ceramic ones though :-)

Final question what liquid are you using is there sweetners in it?
Some of the liquids I use have sweetener some don't. I've had other people ask this, and I know sweeteners can trash lower wattage coils quickly. This is why I was tempted to get a new mod that pumps out more than 85 watts so I can use coils with more oomph, and things like mesh coils etc..

Some of the liquids I use have sweetener some don't. I've had other people ask this, and I know sweeteners can trash lower wattage coils quickly. This is why I was tempted to get a new mod that pumps out more than 85 watts so I can use coils with more oomph, and things like mesh coils etc..

The gt mesh coils make perfect clouds and flavour even at 60w and I’m sorry say high wattage kills coils even fast especially sugar ones, the sugar burns to the coil and basically caramelises, higher wattage you go the hotter it gets the quicker it caramelises

The gt mesh coils make perfect clouds and flavour even at 60w and I’m sorry say high wattage kills coils even fast especially sugar ones, the sugar burns to the coil and basically caramelises, higher wattage you go the hotter it gets the quicker it caramelises
Thanks for that, I'd obviously got it the wrong way round :-( I'll have to try the mesh coils :-)

Back
Top Bottom