What's new

Prime vapes.

@Lee Just got my order thank you :2thumbsup:

KvjToI9.jpg

Ohhh, nice haul mate! Given any of them a try yet?

Hi Lee yes I've had Clotted Custard from you before and love it, todays Im putting to steep, your doing a great job and great Juice :2thumbsup:

Hi Lee yes I've had Clotted Custard from you before and love it, todays Im putting to steep, your doing a great job and great Juice :2thumbsup:

Awesome, thanks mate! I’m pleased you’re enjoying it :)

I hope you enjoy the others too!

Thanks mate, hope it’ll be worth the wait, you asked for this quite some time ago!

I do make a note of what people ask for, I have a bit of a list going on. Personally I’m not keen on lychee, so I don’t expect it’ll taste anything like you expect - I’m looking forward to the verdict!
I am sure it will be stunning mate, I know you won't release stuff that isn't spot on
I know how much you love lychee and never thought I would see you do a lychee juice, now if you could sort out fruit cider[emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I am a bit stocked up now but hopefully by the time I run low I will find one bottle of lychee left on stock.. although little hope. [emoji23]

I am sure it will be stunning mate, I know you won't release stuff that isn't spot on
I know how much you love lychee and never thought I would see you do a lychee juice, now if you could sort out fruit cider[emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Fruit cider is on the list somewhere I’m sure mate, we’ll get there eventually! I’ll start cracking on with some more once this generals juices transfer is all sorted [emoji16]

I am a bit stocked up now but hopefully by the time I run low I will find one bottle of lychee left on stock.. although little hope. [emoji23]

I’m sure there will be mate! If there isn’t, drop me a PM and I’ll see what I can do. Sometimes I have a small amount put aside for wholesale :)

Fruit cider is on the list somewhere I’m sure mate, we’ll get there eventually! I’ll start cracking on with some more once this generals juices transfer is all sorted [emoji16]
I am just winding you up about the fruit cider mate, I know you made a batch but it wasn't right (may have been back in the dripwork days)
Anyway i will need to get the generals juice tried before you bring out anymore flavours [emoji23]

I am just winding you up about the fruit cider mate, I know you made a batch but it wasn't right (may have been back in the dripwork days)
Anyway i will need to get the generals juice tried before you bring out anymore flavours [emoji23]

Yeah I have a whole host of part finished recipes tbh, it’s like a never ending job haha. Will be having a flick through them next month though!

Should be live next weekend the generals, I’m sure we’ll have some deals on, I’ll send some samples out when it’s all sorted too [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom