What's new

Prime Vapes e juice

Thanks mate, it’s been a lovely couple of days with the kids. It’s not often I get a full day off with my phone off too!

Absolutely, it’s all about the kids. I’ve hardly seen either of mine ALL day... just gotta get rid of the Wife now :18:

Thanks mate, it’s been a lovely couple of days with the kids. It’s not often I get a full day off with my phone off too!

As much as i want my order,
2 days is not long enough,
you must be a workaholic!!!

Glad you grabbed a couple of days,
and had some nice family time,
i would also like to wish you and your family,
a very happy new year!

Well tried the triple berry and its very nice. Not a lot left now as i have been hammering it. Missed out on the custard slice as not been on laptop for a week (damn), so ordered the strawberry slice to full fill my custard needs. Got the purple rain to try next.

Well tried the triple berry and its very nice. Not a lot left now as i have been hammering it. Missed out on the custard slice as not been on laptop for a week (damn), so ordered the strawberry slice to full fill my custard needs. Got the purple rain to try next.
The purple rain is lovely...one of my favourites

Thanks for letting me know mate, looking forward to hearing how the purple rain goes down! The custards too!

Vaping the Lemon/Lime on ice, flavour is coming through nicely with a lime aftertaste, nice. [emoji106]

Vaping the Lemon/Lime on ice, flavour is coming through nicely with a lime aftertaste, nice. [emoji106]

Great to hear dude, really pleased you’re enjoying it. Can’t beat a bit of citrus [emoji6]

First post!

Ordered 3x Juices off the back off this thread @Lee

Triple Berry 50ml × 1
Slushie 50ml × 1
Limesicle 50ml × 1

I have high expectations after reading all this praise

Gutted the custard wasnt in stock though :(

Back
Top Bottom