What's new

Prime Vapes e juice

So currently vaping the Triple Berry.... omg it’s amazing!!! It’s so tasty and rich. I described the flavour to @wackygt as “purple”.... now I know that sounds weird but... it really does taste of purple lmao it’s so moreish and yummy I just can’t stop vaping it! Well done @Lee this will defo be a regular for me!

So currently vaping the Triple Berry.... omg it’s amazing!!! It’s so tasty and rich. I described the flavour to @wackygt as “purple”.... now I know that sounds weird but... it really does taste of purple lmao it’s so moreish and yummy I just can’t stop vaping it! Well done @Lee this will defo be a regular for me!

Oh damn! may have to order some of that too !! lol

Got my order today - been on the Pineapple Passion for the last hour. Now my pallete is nowhere near as sophisticated as some but I can tell you this stuff is beautiful.

The other half has some triple berry to try - the smell from that when we were putting nicotine in was making my mouth water! Think may be half inching some of that in the near future.

Oh and thanks for the tangfastics @Lee by far my favourite Haribo!

That’s great mate, thanks for the feedback! I’m really pleased you’re enjoying them [emoji16]

That makes sense to me. It’s such a complex mixture of berries they are hard to pick out aren’t they?! Just kind of blends together into some type of fruity explosion [emoji16]

That makes sense to me. It’s such a complex mixture of berries they are hard to pick out aren’t they?! Just kind of blends together into some type of fruity explosion [emoji16]

I got my triple berry the other day but I've been sick so leaving it till later today to try cause I feel a bit better. I'll let you know what I think mate.

Happy! Steeping ready for Xmas day. Couldn't resist having a couple of drips straight away though!
20181214_154235.jpeg

@Lee it's nice. It's very nice. It's very very nice!

So yeah, it's ok I suppose. [emoji23]

I know a couple of customers that would trade you a new born for that bottle at the moment [emoji23]

I have some seriously pissed off customers that want more custard [emoji23]

I know a couple of customers that would trade you a new born for that bottle at the moment [emoji23]

I have some seriously pissed off customers that want more custard [emoji23]
That's a terrible swap! Who the hell would want a new born!! [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom