What's new

Pod Advice from you Kings & Queens

WOW that made for some interesting reading! Thank you for being so honest with this summary. :thankssign:

I do love a POD/AIO but the leaking does my head in. I too really enjoy the Osmall but now it has a tendency to continue to fire after I have stopped the pull and that has 100% been caused by the POD leaking, I had to always fill it, leave on tissue for 10 mins then put it in. So frustrating. I am going to get another one though and just take more care and check more frequently. I don't think I have found a POD that doesn't leak yet........maybe the PM30 will be the one Cozy.......really hope so. Actually the Omega has not leaked and I have been using that for weeks now but that's a AIO.

I was looking at the Prana recently wont bother now. I didn't like the Nord for the same reason.

I do enjoy the Sense Orbit Baby too, great little device that, mild leaking only.

I have always been a fan of the Artery Pal 2 and the palstick but agree now in comparison to the Xtra/Orbit Baby, Omega and PM30 I hardly use it. BUT the Extra has leaked a few times too :17:. Good thing is though it just stops working till you clean it and then works fine after

I do like the Artery PalSE but I ordered the old version V1, which is more on the airy side, the new one has better pods and reduced airflow so I may treat myself, I have ordered the V2 pods though as they will work in V1 and I have a vape ring covering 1 air hole LOL. Where there is a will theres a way!

I have just ordered some cheap older ones: IJOY Mercury Resin Starter Kit 1100mah Purple £5.71 & SENSE Sidekik Pod System Kit 460mah Yellow £3.75 both for under a tenner, worth a shot I think. I like to try as much as possible.
I hardly use my zeta now as I now use the Omega with the same 1.0ohm coils, i prefer it - I will put up a review for it I think, been meaning too for a while now, maybe tomorrow when the sun is hidden and I want feel like I should be outside [emoji14]

Can't wait for the Giveaways to open up again, got some nice stuff to give away.

Anyway I can see i am going on a bit so ciao for now Cozy, have a good day and thank you

Dee :D
Thanks yeah hopefully be one of the many that dont leak, boost and the vinci are current favourites but both leak, vinci more than the boost, and the corner of the vinci rubber bung tearing off on all but one of my pods, using all for 50/50 salts at the moment, I will probably be getting the PM30 (depending if it leaks or not) PM80 SE for the DTL too, but may go with the new drag with the adjustable air flow, deffo wanna see if the drag pods leak as I think it uses the same as the vinci, cheers and have a nice day too lovely weather and cant go anywhere ah well drinking alcohol and binge watching some tv series it is then

Wow guys and gals, thanks for all the info so far [emoji106] Time to hit the Utoobs again later.

Back
Top Bottom