What's new

Pod Advice from you Kings & Queens

tootingyoda

Veteran
Never thought I'd consider these but I'm looking for something for the Mrs. I'm pissed off with her breaking tanks, usually by knocking her setups over, so I need something stable and sturdy. I was considering a side by side for her remaining tanks, but if there is a rebuildable pod out there, that can take Hangda type menthols without melting of cracking, preferably with removable 18650, and adjustable airflow, it could just be the one for her, or am I asking for the impossible?

Not interested in Billet Boxes, too expensive, and I no longer buy clones. Something simple and fuss free please. She mtls around 12w, but would prefer fully adjustable, and prefers quite a loose draw.

Must be rebuildable, or at least have a decent rba unit.

I'll do a bit of research over the next few days, but I thought I'd get some steering from the experts first [emoji106]

Vinci X or the new Drag X. Vinci pods can be weepy, don't know about the new Drag pods as only just released. Maybe the Vaporesso PM80. They all have RBA add ons

Aegis Boost gets some love & has an RBA available. Or there's BB style like the Artery Pal 18650. A new kid on the block is the Oxva, another getting a few mentions & also has an RBA.

Vaporesso pm80, i have only tried it dtl and it awesome. I will be trying out the mtl pm30 tomorrow so will let u know.

Pm80 Se takes a battery, has a decent pod and its clear and airflow is very good as you can block them up.

D

Vaporesso pm80, i have only tried it dtl and it awesome. I will be trying out the mtl pm30 tomorrow so will let u know.

Pm80 Se takes a battery, has a decent pod and its clear and airflow is very good as you can block them up.

D
Cheers luv, I wondered when you'd pop up [emoji6]

The Thinkvape Zeta would be good on paper, but some people have had an auto firing issue. Not had any probs with mine and the rba is decent.

Have ordered the Smok RPM 80 Pro, two different pods, lots of different coils, two different RBAs and external battery. Not received it yet but have read good reviews on it.

Of course if you go down the side by side route, the Ambition Mods Easy gets a big tick from me.

Back
Top Bottom