What's new

Picking new mod help

Not sure if it's small enough for you, but the Vaporesso Gen is not massive, it is easy for small hands to hold and comes in some pretty colours
My friend has this one and it’s still pretty big I find, I have the vaporesso luxe at the moment but it’s so heavy and and just slide out my hand I’ve dropped it so many times now

I know you specifically said you were looking for a dual 18650 mod, but maybe a single 21700 would be a better option for you because of your small hands.

The Hugo Vapor Urus is a (fairly) small box mod (82x49.5x26mm) that is made from lightweight nylon and aluminium (basically 2 inches wide x 1 inch thick) - all the edges are rounded so there is nothing sharp to dig into your hand so it should be comfortable. If it's too big to wrap your hand around to finger or thumb fire then it should be comfortable to hold between your fingers and thumb because of the light weight - it will be nothing like your Vaporesso Luxe to carry around because that is made from cast metal and is a bit of a brick. It comes in a bright purple, yellow or red (looks pinkish to me but that may be my computer screen) and sells for around £25. Apparently the TC isn't very good but it should be fine for wattage vaping.

There are a quite a few of single 21700 mods that will be easier for you to carry around but I don't know of any others available in bright colours.

I know you specifically said you were looking for a dual 18650 mod, but maybe a single 21700 would be a better option for you because of your small hands.

The Hugo Vapor Urus is a (fairly) small box mod (82x49.5x26mm) that is made from lightweight nylon and aluminium (basically 2 inches wide x 1 inch thick) - all the edges are rounded so there is nothing sharp to dig into your hand so it should be comfortable. If it's too big to wrap your hand around to finger or thumb fire then it should be comfortable to hold between your fingers and thumb because of the light weight - it will be nothing like your Vaporesso Luxe to carry around because that is made from cast metal and is a bit of a brick. It comes in a bright purple, yellow or red (looks pinkish to me but that may be my computer screen) and sells for around £25. Apparently the TC isn't very good but it should be fine for wattage vaping.

There are a quite a few of single 21700 mods that will be easier for you to carry around but I don't know of any others available in bright colours.
Or the foxy one.

Smallest 21700 mod I've seen, and it's easy to grip. Looks nice to my eyes (better in reality than on the pics tbh) but no pinks or owt though.

The Urus is cheap plastic trash, wouldn't recommend. (sorry crispy!)

What kind of wattage do you need, do you really need a 2x18650 mod?

Back
Top Bottom