What's new

PG-free stealth vaping. Is it possible?

jay2

Postman
Well, the title says it all.

I was going to wait for a PG-free subforum to pop up before asking this question, cos my guess is that if anybody out there actually knows a way of doing this, this thread will have dropped into oblivion before they happen by.

But what the heck. I'm getting bored with sitting on my questions, and this is probably a silly one anyway.

81FdXK9lmFL._SL1500_.jpg
81FdXK9lmFL._SL1500_.jpg

You can dilute your VG with distilled water*. It will thin the juice and your clouds will be correspondingly less dense, but bear in mind this will lower the boiling point of your juice.

(*i.e. pure H20. Don't use tap water as that will fur up your coils and you could end up inhaling solid particles.)

A Doggystyle RTA will wick 100% VG. With high nicotine strength and it's restricted air flow, I'd imagine you could get a relatively stealthy vape. If no-one is watching too closely.

You can dilute your VG with distilled water*. It will thin the juice and your clouds will be correspondingly less dense, but bear in mind this will lower the boiling point of your juice.

(*i.e. pure H20. Don't use tap water as that will fur up your coils and you could end up inhaling solid particles.)

I already do that , cos I don't like it clogging up my coils. Still get quite a lot of cloud, though.

Well, at least that's an impovement on "Don't exhale" :18:. And a huge improvement on Freaking Huge Free Ad For Big Pharma . Heck , I know, I know, @simong , sometimes there's just no other option, but still, it makes my thread feel kinda sordid. :soupset:

I already do that , cos I don't like it clogging up my coils. Still get quite a lot of cloud, though.

Well, at least that's an impovement on "Don't exhale" :18:. And a huge improvement on Freaking Huge Free Ad For Big Pharma . Heck , I know, I know, @simong , sometimes there's just no other option, but still, it makes my thread feel kinda sordid. :soupset:
Have you considered an RTA? That way you can tweak everything... thickness of juice, coil resistance, tightness of wicking, until you get the exact performance you want.

A Doggystyle RTA will wick 100% VG. With high nicotine strength and it's restricted air flow, I'd imagine you could get a relatively stealthy vape. If no-one is watching too closely.

Ooh! Had to plus you for an actual practical suggestion! You have now progressed to level 2 . For your next challenge: do have any suggestions that don't include the "R" word? Imagine you are speaking to a total clumsy clux who daren't go near a rebuildable wardrobe from Ikea , let alone something so tiny as that. (Yeah, that would just about describe me :oops:)

Ooh! Had to plus you for an actual practical suggestion! You have now progressed to level 2 . For your next challenge: do have any suggestions that don't include the "R" word? Imagine you are speaking to a total clumsy clux who daren't go near a rebuildable wardrobe from Ikea , let alone something so tiny as that. (Yeah, that would just about describe me :oops:)
So, you want a 100% VG stealth vape using stock coils. Let me see if Jesus is free, be right back.

Back
Top Bottom