What's new

Perino E-Liquid

Vaped Crusader

Achiever
Perino.

Anyone tried their juice?

If so, do tell……..One or two of their flavours intrigue me :D

Well coincidentally I espied this set up from our very own OccultScientist so maybe he might be able to offer an opinion

Tobys set up.jpg

Well coincidentally I espied this set up from our very own @OccultScientist so maybe he might be able to offer an opinion

View attachment 51003

Hello, hello, what's all this shouting, we'll have no trouble here!

Yes mate! Have tried the range and loved most of them TBH. The only ones I didn't like were due to me not being a massive fan of liquorice.
The Cream Berry is especially good but I'm shooting though it at a ridiculous speed.

My other favourites were the Perino Gold and the Yo Yogi (I think it's called)
Would deffo recommend giving them a try @Vaped Crusader: there's not much not to like.

Will have to get a review up shortly.

P.S. Cheers for the shout Mark :)

Tried there full range at vape jam and loved nearly all of them

The cream berry is gorgeous and the rhubarb and custard is also amazing

A great new juice

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I have to say that I personally found these guys to have the best range at VapeJam.

With most juice lines there are 1 or 2 that I like, if that.

I thoroughly enjoyed every single one of the juices available from these guys.

East India was incredible. Yes, I am a whiteboy that enjoys a cup of Desi Chai from time to time, and this stuff is bang on exact.

The Rhubarb and Custard was my favourite.

I went to Vape Jam promising myself I wouldnt spend any money on Juice.

Well, now I thoroughly regret that plan because these really were to die for. Every single one was on the money.

You will not be disapointed.

East India was incredible.

Bugger! Forgot that one - more money to spend :/

On a side note, just started on a bottle of Dream Cream by Charlie's Chalk Dust that I picked up at Vape Jam and this stuff is golden too.

Really glad I went now (although the missus won't be when she looks at our bank account :D)

My memory is fucked, just had a look at the range. I think it was sun kiss, not yo yogi that I really liked. From
Memory (means nothing) the rhubarb and custard, sun kiss and Oliver Twist were what I liked most. I didn't try the after eight one, I know I would hate that tbh.

Sent from the dirty Midlands

Back
Top Bottom