What's new

Onepoundeliquid discussion

Mattyc

Postman
Best Tobacco Flavoured E Liquid UK | Cheap Tobacco Vape Juice | £1 - LiQuid

Looks too good to be true but seen some ok reviews of it.
There is a shop near me and going to get some tomorrow to try. I know it's not going to be manabush but I'm having a few problems with finding a cheap adv and thought I would give it a try. Got a little issue with vapetongue at present so need something cheap to try and get through it!

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
I got some a few weeks back, I didn't try any tobacco stuff but the fruity ones I got weren't bad at all as long as you like artificial and sweet - by that I mean it mostly tasted to me like lollipops. Not quite my thing I have to say and I've now started DIYing my juice, but at that price it was worth a punt.

i use there juice its like yolina say`s it does taste artificial and sweet though i will say very very very sweet espacailly the pineapple banana flavours

Has anyone tried the tobacco ones?

tried british tobacco,premium tobacco and the black tobacco all are well worth a quid imo.

funny enough ive just seen an email from them saying they have a new golden tobacco and a new vanilla so will add those two to my next order.

Each to their own but I've been bitten my far too many budget juices to be bothering with any more.

Back
Top Bottom