What's new

omega dripper issues

The only thing I can think of with the harsh throat hit is are you used to .8 ohms as it will be a warmer vape
But I dont know what you was on befor so could be wrong

I did notice a thread on ft about the holes being in the wrong place as I think it must be the hcig one they have on there

Just my thoughts anyway :)

Sent from my LT22i using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

The only thing I can think of with the harsh throat hit is are you used to .8 ohms as it will be a warmer vape
But I dont know what you was on befor so could be wrong

I did notice a thread on ft about the holes being in the wrong place as I think it must be the hcig one they have on there

Just my thoughts anyway :)

Sent from my LT22i using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

its not the heat, my kayfun's are usually around 0.8-1.0 ohm and my old single coil dripper has been as low as 0.6 with no nasty hits. i have noticed on my old dripper though (IGO-L) that the placement of the air hole was immensely important, literally moving it 1mm could change it from harsh to perfect.

right ok so the cotton sticking out of the wick nearest the airhole is placed over the top of the screw which leaves a space between the airhole and coil. i've also noticed you have a lot more cotton in the chamber than me, i wonder if this makes a difference in the theres less space for air to "wonder" round the chamber producing a harsher draw.

so whats the performance like on this build?

This is my own banana custard so I pack in more cotton to reduce chamber size and improve flavour...and to hold more juice. Plus, using cotton, I don't want it to dry out and burn. I think it vapes fine. Two 2ohm 0.3 Kanthal microcoils, half-closed airholes, tastes goood. :)

It's not the best dripper in my collection but then half the reason I got it is because it looks ace.

This is my own banana custard so I pack in more cotton to reduce chamber size and improve flavour...and to hold more juice. Plus, using cotton, I don't want it to dry out and burn. I think it vapes fine. Two 2ohm 0.3 Kanthal microcoils, half-closed airholes, tastes goood. :)

It's not the best dripper in my collection but then half the reason I got it is because it looks ace.

so what is the best dripper in your collection?

so what is the best dripper in your collection?

I like my Fatty V3 for flavour but the Double Cross has blown me away with the intensity of flavour and clouds - it's all kinds of awesome. The only thing I don't like about it is the diameter so it has to sit on the Avenger rather than some of my chunky mods.

oh, and at the budget end - the four-hole Nimbus clone on FT is a super vape.

Looking at that picture,the cotton seems to be the restriction to the air flow.Can you not move it about to fill the spaces where you indicated the air holes need to be as then,the air should run through a cotton "channel" to under the coil?
possiblevaper

Looking at that picture,the cotton seems to be the restriction to the air flow.Can you not move it about to fill the spaces where you indicated the air holes need to be as then,the air should run through a cotton "channel" to under the coil?
possiblevaper

I've tried that mate, and I've also tried pulling the cotton all the way through the coil so the cotton is flush with the coil on the airhole if you know what I mean, this gives same result.

I've tried that mate, and I've also tried pulling the cotton all the way through the coil so the cotton is flush with the coil on the airhole if you know what I mean, this gives same result.

Hmmm,I found that the exact same juice that tasted awesome in the tank atty,was harsh from the dripper and to cure the TH...I had to drop the nicotine content from 18 mg to 12 mg.

Is yours a FT omega as just been looking and seen this

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Attachments

• 1390090247435.jpg
    1390090247435.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom