What's new

Ohms jumping on Mod

I made the purchase April 10th. I already got in touch with FastTech support.. let's see how their customer service is. I have no experience in opening and fixing mods, I checked the thread you linked but jaysvapereviews hasn't logged in for more than one year, maybe you can point me to someone else? I tried to look for some repair service online but couldn't find any :\

Sorry, I must've posted the wrong link. Someone started a thread pretty recently about fixing mods. Think BigCloud just mentioned their name. But as Simon said above, make sure it's not the tank at fault first.

Anyways, I really only piped up because no-one had responded to you yet. Now that they have I'll leave you in their more capable hands.

Best of luck. Hope you get it fixed, whatever the problem is.

Last edited:
I think youve got two things going on here.
Ohms fluctuate depending on temp so some of what you see in the vid is normal.
Randomly asking if its a new coil suggests a loose connection somewhere.
Caught a glimpse of the 510 pin on your tank in the vid and it looked like it doesnt protrude very far.
If this is true a poor connection between mod and tank would explain this.

@thestallion , sorry for the delay, the issue could be with the mod but also the tank. First test would be another tank to try and replicate the issue. Also the coils could create issues although would be more random with some coils working great. As example the smok qbox has a design flaw where the ground of the 510 is through a screw on the bottom, that screw comes loose ( and they do) it will behave exactly as described. i will gladly take a look at the mod and the tank but will need it to get to me. Unless you are in London and close to either W11 or EC2M it will have to be posted. Was the mod ever dropped ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom