What's new

OFRF nexMESH or Freemax Mesh Pro?

JayX2A

Postman
Looking for a tank with decent coils and flavour and these 2 seem to get decent reviews.

Anyone use either or both? Any similar sub ohm tanks to consider? Not too many - don’t want a huge short list lol

freemax mesh pro coils have been the first to bring the wow factor to flavours.
years of using uwell crowns, vaporesso nrg and the freemax mesh brought out a whole new layer of flavours from the same juice.

I have the mesh pro and the ofrf nexmesh, both are good, but found the mesh pro to big and ugly and the ofrf too cool of a vape. I'd go for the ehpro raptor, best subohm tank I've used and the coils last ages! Just ordered another one in black.

I have the mesh pro and the ofrf nexmesh, both are good, but found the mesh pro to big and ugly and the ofrf too cool of a vape. I'd go for the ehpro raptor, best subohm tank I've used and the coils last ages! Just ordered another one in black.

Mesh pro does look quite big! Raptor looks nice. Top cap decent to avoid accidental opening?

Mesh pro does look quite big! Raptor looks nice. Top cap decent to avoid accidental opening?
The top cap is quite firm, better than the mesh pro, but not quite as firm as the ofrf.
The horizon tech falcon king has the best top fill as it locks and can also use the ehpro raptor coils, so maybe the best bet would be a falcon king with some raptor coils?

Back
Top Bottom