What's new

OBS Crius2 Dual Coil lack of flavour

Mr Miley

Initiate
Hi all. I got a Crius2, second hand quite cheap, immaculate condition as I'd read some very good reviews from people whose views are Usually spot on. I've wicked and coiled it many times, many different ways, but am getting very muted flavour. Is there a problem with the Crius2 having a very high internal resistance? I'm asking because I have exactly the same coils in my Voluna 2 and am getting great flavour at 0.21 ohms at 60w To get even half the flavour out of the Crius2 I'm having to vape it at 80-85w Any help would be much appreciated
1554457167156.jpeg
1554457189419.jpeg

The Crius 2 dual coil tank was the most disappointing tank I've ever bought in my life. Largely because the original Crius 2 single coil rta is one of the best rtas ever made, IMHO. The single coil rta is in my top 3 best rtas list. So when they announced the dual I was suuuuper pumped and nearly pissed myself with excitement. And I couldn't have been any more disappointed. The first batch had multiple faulty units. Once screwed together they wouldn't unscrew. Flavour was laughable and almost unnoticeable. They hit the jackpot with the original single coil version. But I wouldn't even give the dual coil version away to somebody as I'd be too embarrassed. Mine went in the bin.

Back
Top Bottom