What's new

Nunchaku 2 tank spares ?

^^^^For reference to anyone else: every Uwell email they supply bounces straight back and is undeliverable :17:

Don’t expect any aftercare at all from these guys it seems......

Auto ‘bounce-back’ on all Uwell emails, a dealer who can’t help, his supplied details don’t make out, a company who’s U.K. stockists have no spare parts and a Facebook page you cannot contact them on.

Pretty obvious how much Uwell care about taking your Dollar, GBP, Dinar, Euro Etc and nothing else.

****Moving forward - any decent tank manufacturers out there (Any British made options ?) where I would be able to buy spares, keep the tank running, speak to someone heaven forbid - if needed; or just get even the smallest bit of aftercare to keep a tank working as a tank ?

Bought this tank a few weeks ago - and on cleaning up one day the top silicone seal came out.

It had swelled hugely and wouldn’t go back in. It came with a spare that I’m
now using - but I’ve asked the supplying shop, looked online and can’t find spares of any sort for these tanks anywhere !

Any bright ideas ?

Thanks.
that's the monkey, same here used spare, which has now done the same, the spare kit has a part number on it, cant find them anywhere

Auto ‘bounce-back’ on all Uwell emails, a dealer who can’t help, his supplied details don’t make out, a company who’s U.K. stockists have no spare parts and a Facebook page you cannot contact them on.

Pretty obvious how much Uwell care about taking your Dollar, GBP, Dinar, Euro Etc and nothing else.

****Moving forward - any decent tank manufacturers out there (Any British made options ?) where I would be able to buy spares, keep the tank running, speak to someone heaven forbid - if needed; or just get even the smallest bit of aftercare to keep a tank working as a tank ?

This is the best tank i have had, apart from the seal problem

that's the monkey, same here used spare, which has now done the same, the spare kit has a part number on it, cant find them anywhere

Sorry mate - missed this. I gather their email was down.. then they closed for Corona Virus issues ! But i got this email reply a few days ago:

"Hi,
I'm sorry to bring the inconvenience. We don't have extra seals for this parts now. I have passed on the demand to the producing department. I will give you reply when getting their respond. Thank you for your support.
Best Regards,
Uwell"

****Fabulous. Any seal, o-ring etc goes - and unless you're fortunate enough to have a shop with a shed-load of spares kicking around they can match-up - and you're fooked !

Sorry mate - missed this. I gather their email was down.. then they closed for Corona Virus issues ! But i got this email reply a few days ago:

"Hi,
I'm sorry to bring the inconvenience. We don't have extra seals for this parts now. I have passed on the demand to the producing department. I will give you reply when getting their respond. Thank you for your support.
Best Regards,
Uwell"

****Fabulous. Any seal, o-ring etc goes - and unless you're fortunate enough to have a shop with a shed-load of spares kicking around they can match-up - and you're fooked !

Cool, hopefully we might be able to get some soon, keep us posted, thanks

Nice one, thanks for the update, the hot water is working well at the moment, but i will order a couple when they are available.

Back
Top Bottom