What's new

Nic Salt - Is This A Thing Now?

Vape Superstore

Premium Vendor
I'm really interested to know if anyone else has tried Element's new nicotine salt range range yet. I've been vaping on it for a bit and I have my thoughts on it, but I'm keen to know what others think about it as well.

do you have it on your website? ... keen to try but it doesn't seem too available at the moment.

do you have it on your website? ... keen to try but it doesn't seem too available at the moment.

We don't unfortunately, but we did get some samples from Element at the Vaper Expo. Its definitely something that takes some getting used to. There's no real throat hit, but there is a warm, fuzzy feeling in your chest.

Yeah, tried them at Expo as well and they were OK, would definitely stock them as there is a lot of interest in them at the minute.

I've got it, think it's pretty decent when it comes to nic salt eliquid, loads of buzz and interest on social media in it. Haven't put crema down in particular, and now is as good a time as ever to get it in stock...

Yep quite a few of us awaiting it's uk landing. The tbc ones will become the tobacco go to I reckon for new converts. The one thing missing when I switched was the feeling of nic hitting the bloodstream. I think it will be a valuable tool for new vapers.

Tried two flavours a ry4 and a fruity menthol. I enjoyed the vape though there was a similarly between the two flavours which I guess was the salt. I would be interested to try more tobacco flavours when they are available.

I've really been enjoying the Pink Lemonade version that I was given at the expo, but its definitely time for a new flavour.

Back
Top Bottom