What's new

Nic salt base

j20nyh

Postman
Hi all, coming from DIY freebase, just wondering where's the best place to buy Nic Salt base in bulk in the UK?

Also, are there different types of Nic Salt or is the difference negligible?

Nothing over 20mg is allowed to be sold in the EU without a licence.

Also there are a couple of different bases available now. One uses Benzoic Acid and the other Salicylic. I've not tried the Salicylic but they are meant to be smoother and are more natural if that matters.

Also there are a couple of different bases available now. One uses Benzoic Acid and the other Salicylic. I've not tried the Salicylic but they are meant to be smoother and are more natural if that matters.
Using some Salicylic just now and it's alright its not as strong tasting as benzoic salt either but it still kills depth of flavour for me [emoji4]

Using some Salicylic just now and it's alright its not as strong tasting as benzoic salt either but it still kills depth of flavour for me [emoji4]

Good to know matty. I've got a bit of benzoic left before I need to buy more but will try the salicylic at some point. I've started mixing mine so it steeps first then adding the salt nic after a couple of weeks. I know the nic affects steeping but got to be better than a totally flat ice cream flavour.

Good to know matty. I've got a bit of benzoic left before I need to buy more but will try the salicylic at some point. I've started mixing mine so it steeps first then adding the salt nic after a couple of weeks. I know the nic affects steeping but got to be better than a totally flat ice cream flavour.
Try using 1mg/ml or 2 of freebase nic in your juice until it's steeped then add the salt nic it works a lot better than trying to steep without nic [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom