What's new

New to vaping and looking for a mod

I do see your point on that... Ill probably go for the vamo but struggling to find a uk vendor with the v3... Does the vape industry suffer with rip off products much?

Forget the v3, it is ugly as hell and no different to a v2 apart from looks.

If you look at the price on the Vamo v.s the price on the Provari, and if you break 1 vamo each year. It would still be cheaper to buy the vamo on long term, beacus you will buy a new mod later on anyways. And this is beacus new mods are made too often.
Lol, vamos seems a lot more reliable than the lavatubes I was using. One of them was lasting 3 months if I was lucky so for me it paid for its self. Cheaper vaping equipment has improved tons recently and the Chinese seem to be making more reliable stuff now, which can only be a good thing :)

You could possibly get a purple jwrap for your vamo. I've had both a vamo and a provari, both fine; despite what somebody posted earlier, I reckon a provari would outlast more cheaper electric mods than not (by which I mean in cost terms and the amount of cheaper mods you would buy in the lifetime of a provari), but still, I traded one and sold the other, because I like to try new things, but for a first mod, I reckon why not try out a vamo or something of that ilk first to get an idea of what you are liking.
I started off thinking that I needed the vv and vw mods to get to where I needed to be, but ended up going a more mechanically based route, and can get my desired results by setting the coils on my atties the right way, and all of that sort of jazz. Wouldn't say no to a nice wooden box mod with a dna20 in it if anyone is feeling generous though ;)

I should also point out that I didn't pay full price for mine. If you go through provape directly they have a clearance section for slight seconds (and I mean slight cos I'm buggered if I can see any paint imperfections on mine!). I paid £94 for the mod plus £24 import fees. I do love a bargain :D

I should also point out that I didn't pay full price for mine. If you go through provape directly they have a clearance section for slight seconds (and I mean slight cos I'm buggered if I can see any paint imperfections on mine!). I paid £94 for the mod plus £24 import fees. I do love a bargain :D
Actually, this'll show you too that it is also down to personal experience, and luck, my lavatube, being my first mod, cylon no.1, is still with me and still working, though I only really use it to test ohms on atties, but my vamo, that collapsed within a month (I was kindly sent a working replacment, which I then sold to get a Tesla, which I then sold to get an SVD, I liked them all, and sold the SVD too).

Haha... I'm quite new to this so I've not been through too may yet :p

Just ordered a vamo v2 from vaporbreak... Excited :D

I will... I may be right in saying the tanks I've bought are rebuildable? I'm sure ill be looking for advice on that soon after its delivered...

Vamo and vivi nova tanks and a little dripper delivered today... The taste and vapour is just something else!!! Thanks for all the advice!!!

Back
Top Bottom