What's new

New tank time - Falcon King, Uwell Crown 4, or...?

Altissimus

Hi,

As title.

Key is the ability to procure a 6ml tank in the UK.

Some time on reviews suggests the two tanks in the title seem good - anyone with experience of these please? Any other strong recommendations?

Intend to use mesh coils if that makes a difference.

Many thanks in advance.

A

A mate of mine brought the Uwell Crown 4 a couple of months ago.
Reckons it's the best tank he has had.
It's got a bubble glass on it, but I don't know what liquid capacity that has made it.

Freemax mesh pro comes with a 5 and 6ml bubble glass and is an excellent tank, falcon king is 5ml so is the crown 4

My advice is forget the Crown 4. I bought one and I hated it. The coils burned out far too easily and felt like I was about to get flames coming from it as I vaped which is potentially really dangerous.

I've got The Falcon 2 and also a couple of Freemax Mesh Pro's. Personally I prefer the Freemax. Has a wider bore drip tip so doesn't feel as hot when you vape it and the Fishbowl glass on the Freemax holds 6 - 7 ml, more than the Falcon, which just about takes 5ml if you fill it right up. The Freemax does leak slightly sometimes while I've had no leaks whatsoever with the Falcon so it wins on that score. Both of them give very good flavour but the mesh coils on the Freemax I think are better and last longer.

Thanks - were you using the unfortunately named SS coils, or mesh coils do you recall? I hear there are temperature issues with the SS coils but not the mesh ones.

Stainless steel can be used in both wattage and temp control modes but mesh is for wattage only so not to be used in TC

Thanks - were you using the unfortunately named SS coils, or mesh coils do you recall? I hear there are temperature issues with the SS coils but not the mesh ones.

I had 3 coils burn out that way on the Crown 4. The first one was mesh and then I put in the stainless that came with the tank and when that blew as well so I tried another mesh coil. I wasn't vaping the juice below the MIN line so I can only guess the juice was too thick and it wasn't wicking fast enough.

I've never had any problems with the Freemax or the Falcon. They are both decent tanks but I've junked the Crown 4. Much too dangerous in my opinion.

Last edited:
Got the Falcon 2, very pleased with it, good flavour at 80W, does like to drink juice but I am getting a good 2 weeks out of my coils and use it regularly.

Back
Top Bottom