Boongate
Peterborough
PE1 5UH
United Kingdom

Phone
01733 341 500

Email
[email protected]
Thanks, yes I did a quick look but just a bit cautious when there's one site that's cheaper than others sometimes. Will gamble perhaps. Though I notice it has different colour air ring but it does also say it's 22mm in description

Thanks, yes I did a quick look but just a bit cautious when there's one site that's cheaper than others sometimes. Will gamble perhaps. Though I notice it has different colour air ring but it does also say it's 22mm in description

Think they just used the stock 4ml 24mm diameter picture - which UK retailers can't flog due to EU 2ml crap

the 24mm is £25 & out of stock anyway

yeah they used the same friggin' picture - used the D24 4ml pic....

https://phoenixeliquid.co.uk/product/innokin-zenith-tank/

so in theory you can't get the D24 by mistake (hopefully)

Sorry, last question. I see u can get various coils for this. Any recommendations?

Sorry, last question. I see u can get various coils for this. Any recommendations?
Cheapest I have found is le petit vapour..buying in bulk 21 coils gets you free shipping for about £26 all in...but you can get a pack of 5 for around the £8 mark from amazon or eBay.

coils are a bit dear - they list only 0.8mm @ £2:99

0.8mm ??? me thinks 0.8 Ohm so 1.6 is out of stock

well bit of a bummer that £30 for free shipping
(me I'd probably buy 2 D22's - lol but I'm sad)

cheapest coils are here I reckon:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-10-Pcs-Authentic-Innokin-Zeinth-Coils-0-8Ω-1-6Ω-Replacement-Coils-10-18W/183033225369?var=690332931961

by 2 x 10 and get 10% off second pack - but 20 coils is going some on a new tank
yesterday ebay had 10% but missus was pissing about and missed out on a order I was contemplating :(

coils in any case are £2 or less - reckon a pack at about £8 or £1:60 each they work out buying in moderation
last well say 2 weeks+

I use 1.6 mainly coz slightly lower watts tbf - not fired the 0.8 coil so can't comment as 1.6 does me fine atm

They say the 0.5 plexus z coil is installed - not sure, seen other places say the 0.8 is installed in d22 like d24
but 1.6 is spare. They could have just copied/pasted the d24 text over to d22 description I've seen on other sites

End of the day - reckon any coil will do you fine, I'd buy two tanks but I have a real problem buying just one of something especially if free shipping carrot is dangling in front of me

Ohhhh spend £100 for free shipping - great lets buy LOADS of stuff when I only need one - I'm a sucker

oddly they got the slipstream in MTL & DTL section way overpriced and it ain't no MTL tank for sure

Last edited:
I know, I've noticed a few inconsistent info on this site which is is slightly putting me off I tried making up to the £30 Mark but they don't sell much juice. Will have mother troll through and might just buy from somewhere else

Only advice I can add is ditch the plexus coils unless you are vaping at a much lower wattage than recommended. I use the Zenith with air flow wide open and got burnt hits from 2 separate coils in 24 hours!

I like the 0.8 ohm coils although my missus is loving the 1.6. By all means try the plexus if it comes with the tank but be prepared for it to die quickly.

Also - probably a little late as Aspire seem to refuse to tell us when it's out, but they are launching an updated Nautilus 2S where you don't have to remove the whole top of the tank to refill which should solve the majority of issues people have had with this tank.

it would be great if aspire could make the N2s with N2 compatibility

and maybe poor N2 owners could get a cheap N2s diving bell to replace the bastid one on the N2
(I was going to say N2 bell-end but this is a mature respectable forum and I will not allow smutty remarks)

nahhhhh - new N2s BELL END lid/cap tee hee chuckle snigger - stop it

yeah but that would help make up for the lost juice and frustration poor N2 owners sometimes suffered
but tbh - think aspire have blown it a bit - took them long enough to address this and kept churning out the N2
(to mugs like moi who still thought they might get on with it - nah I've given up for now)

Back
Top Bottom